Devil - MOVIE (trailer inside) written by M. Night Shyamalan

This movie was pretty good imo, the last 15-20 creeped the %%%$ outta me when it was revealed who it was

This movie was pretty good imo, the last 15-20 creeped the %%%$ outta me when it was revealed who it was

Originally Posted by DZaster

This movie was pretty good imo, the last 15-20 creeped the ++*$ outta me when it was revealed who it was

co-sign on that i was like
eek.gif
. But it was a good movie, considering the last M. Night movie i saw was "The Happening."
eyes.gif
. Id watch it again.

Originally Posted by DZaster

This movie was pretty good imo, the last 15-20 creeped the ++*$ outta me when it was revealed who it was

co-sign on that i was like
eek.gif
. But it was a good movie, considering the last M. Night movie i saw was "The Happening."
eyes.gif
. Id watch it again.

I actually liked it.......and i dont like many M.Knights movies
Spoiler [+]
I knew it was the old lady when she took the pocketbook and that was the ID she was showing them on the camera......wayyyy too obvious after that

Am i the only one that thought it would be revealed that the old lady was the person that commited suicide at the beginning of the movie???......Basically the reason they didnt show anything but her hands?

I thought this would be shown after the credits or something....but i didnt stay to find out

I actually liked it.......and i dont like many M.Knights movies
Spoiler [+]
I knew it was the old lady when she took the pocketbook and that was the ID she was showing them on the camera......wayyyy too obvious after that

Am i the only one that thought it would be revealed that the old lady was the person that commited suicide at the beginning of the movie???......Basically the reason they didnt show anything but her hands?

I thought this would be shown after the credits or something....but i didnt stay to find out

I'm a sucker for movies that say "one of these people is not who they say they are" or a "who's the killer" movie. I mean come on, CLUE! So I'm slowly creeping through this thread not to spoil it.

All I wan't to know is if it really a "who done it" or if it's random thing that I would never guess?

I'm a sucker for movies that say "one of these people is not who they say they are" or a "who's the killer" movie. I mean come on, CLUE! So I'm slowly creeping through this thread not to spoil it.

All I wan't to know is if it really a "who done it" or if it's random thing that I would never guess?

Back
Top Bottom