'Diary Of A Tired Black Man'...Powerful movie ya'll.

Just saw this for the first time this weekend. I really enjoyed it because it didn't paint women as the victims like most forms of media do. Nor did it bash them. I suggest everyone watches it. PM me, if you want to "watch" it.

This movie sparks so much drama and yelling if you watch it with friends who been in crazy relationships.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ that would never fly here cuz then dudes would bring up racism...and the system and how it holds them down as if that doesn't effect BW aswell...

This right here.
Assume much?

Dude made one statement about graduation rates- Nothing to do with a relationship......

And where are all these successful black women that can't find a good man? I'm beginning to call ducktales on that accepted social norm.
wink.gif

Funny how when the black woman is brought up on here cats come out of the woodwork to bash em
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Since we all want to generalize, aren't black dudes worse than black women? I mean, in terms of things like graduation rates, incarceration, and overallachievement? Seems a bit of a double standard for so many black dudes to sit here talking like their collective #%!! don't stink and throwing aroundgeneralizations about how they're never going to stoop as low as to be with a black women, etc., when if everybody else thought the same way they do,they'd easily find themselves alone too and wouldn't be able to pull a supposedly perfect white, Asian, or whatever girl. Because again they couldobviously say no way I'm ever messing with a black dude, they all ...[negative generalization based on actions of few but applied to all]...

But do you.

i didnt bother reading the rest...i know i wouldnt
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom