Did anyone else get the love back of Jordans this November and upcoming months

recently when all the packages came out i started slowly loosing the love of buying jordans to the point where i noticed i have not bought a pair of j'ssince the first package came out of course i was excited here and there but not that excited to the point where i had to get the other packages. but recentlywhen jordan came back with the jordan 1 highs and the package in the december i feel myself getting that excitement again. i saw someone wearing the jordan1high all red dark army green in person for the first time i must say that those shoes look more vintage than any other pair of jordans that came out in awhile even though they were not they are very nice in person and i do plan on getting them. but what i wanted to know is, is anyone else feeling that sense ofexcitement in this upcoming releases?

In short, yes it is a good cycle of releases right now. The reason alot of people are frustrated / disinterested with the brand is they seemingly turnit on at will as far as making compelling product....but they also seem to prefer to release garbage instead...poor colorways and poor quality most of the timethese days...I honestly dont know how long people will continue to care at this point....

Not me.....

After the 11/12 I can almost guarantee that I wont buy any newer Js at all. Im not even sure if Im going to keep my pack depending on how it looks when I haveit in my hands. JB is trash now.

not really..the red/blk 1's that came out yesterday were my first j's since the 13's

Was excited with the hype that came with the Jumpman Pros if you can believe that, then checked out the carbon or not debate and noting the new plastic coversover the areas also.

Saw in person and was disappointed. Saw a playoff inspired version but its nothing like the gold tipped/plated black/white Jumpman pro OG.
Leather in faux "snakeskin" like the XII's didn't look very good. Plastic and nearly as shiny as their patents at an angle.

Glad I have 2003 tag (don't know release date/month) Playoff XII from an eBAy steal to fall back on. Will have to search up eBay and wait on a Black/Red orBlack/White/Gold Jumpman Pro OG then.

Esterno looked interesting in one or two colorways but it has the same sort of Carbon-faux-carbon going on.

Then the fusions never stop coming, flooding the market and those don't interest me in the slightest. No, not even the upcoming AF Jordan VI.

I know I've been getting excited like use to. The way the XX3s have been made reminds me of how dope I thought the XIIIs when I 1st saw them. The black/red1s that just came got me hype casue I missed out on them back in 01'. And you already know about the 11/12 pack!!!!

It takes me back to the good ol days of JB.... but I doubt they keep the momentum

Surprisingly, yes. Of course I'm not as enthused about jordans as I was in around '02-'03, but with the recent surge in decent releases I'msatisfied.

I dunno about the love coming back but i definitely feel a little bit excitement. Missed the feeling.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Not me.....

After the 11/12 I can almost guarantee that I wont buy any newer Js at all. Im not even sure if Im going to keep my pack depending on how it looks when I have it in my hands. JB is trash now.
im gona do that and jus look for older retros

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

If your girl cheats on you...do you go back?

F JB

Couldnt of said it better myself.....Psshh JB's got me finger flippin....F%^& em!!
On top of that "she" had me living pay check to pay check!
smh.gif

the love never left..

like most people, i was still buying older releases/retros and just wasn't buying the newer stuff.

No still done with new retros after 11/12. I dont care if they come out with infared 6's either, the paint will fall off after 3 wears
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Not me.....

After the 11/12 I can almost guarantee that I wont buy any newer Js at all. Im not even sure if Im going to keep my pack depending on how it looks when I have it in my hands. JB is trash now.

pretty much

Once we hit the new year the Jordan game will be weak. 2009 will leave us wanting. Fusion VI not even close bud.

I guess we all will wait to see what or if JB brings something out of the closet.

Just know after 12/31 I will be saving a lot of money.

Some of the upcoming XX3 colorways aren't bad...... but i'm done with patent.
XI/XII pack... I can see why people would want it, but i don't trust JB enough to buy Retros any more.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

If your girl cheats on you...do you go back?

F JB

You said it. In Driven from within MJ talks about the importance of loyalty.

Well where's the loyalty to the customers?

Im only purchasing from JB recently cause of the XX3's. Everything else I been coppin this year is older retros.

So, not really. The 'excitement' Ive been getting were all for the XX3's and 11/12

Back
Top Bottom