Did anyone else get the love back of Jordans this November and upcoming months

packs got lame with each coming with a dubious c/w... but i def. feel ya. these XXIIIs are amazing and that 11.12 pack is sure to be hot. not to mention allthese 1's..

Well, since I already have most of the best releases that jb has put out for the past year ( 99 blk 4s, 00 fire red Vs, red/blk 1s, blk/red 11s, 01 blk/cmt 3s)I haven't really paid much attention to jb since the carmines released.
Originally Posted by Zeshan007

ive been feeling it more with the cdp iii but the quality is nothing compared to the 94's
the quality is lacking and really im sticking to og's jb is all hype now i dont like it

I agree with the quality issues, the cdp III (the only cdp shoe I bought) sealed the deal for me. I don't think I'll ever purchase another retrorelease again.

No. But one of the brighter sports were the Gucci I's.

pimp.gif

I need a pair, but I'm broke.

smh.gif

After this year, I have nothing to look forward to in 09 but Nike Retro release likes the Griffey's, Pennies, and Air Maxes. Based on the the tentativerelease schedule so far sneakerheads will see more unnecessary fusions, the watering down of the I's, the unwelcomed return of Dub-Zero, and an overpricedSignature shoe.

Back
Top Bottom