Did Cameron Nelson ever finish the Saturn? (Pic)

In for the magic that is classic NT.

I remember to this day when her post pics of those huge jugs of water filled with coins he'd collect and go on vacation from.

Dude was driving to the bank in that Saturn slammed from all that weight. Da Saturn was stanced before there was a stance.

Lmao at the cinder block thread he made and the photoshops that ensued smh

Anyone have a link to that thread?

the morning he posted this was hilarious....think they banned some folks for laughing 
laugh.gif

bruh , i was in hs when he started posting about his car . im grown with 2 kids now . this is utterly amazing

I was a senior in high school. DAMN time flies, but its been so long thinking back on him and that saturn.

Where Cam be at :nerd: Just like someone else said, we miss those whips on the street threads

That car has probably gone through 3 engines, 4 transmissions and 1.3 million miles, but it's finally finished...

I remember talking to Cam right before I moved to Indianapolis in 2008, supposed to link up. Never did hear back from him and I've never spotted that Saturn on the streets :nerd:

I remember where I was during 9/11.

I remember where I was during the OJ Simpson trial.

I remember where I was when Cam Nelson got his rims jacked.

Edit:

And in all three of the above cases, I was sleeping in class.

Last edited:
I was a senior in high school. DAMN time flies, but its been so long thinking back on him and that saturn.

Where Cam be at :nerd: Just like someone else said, we miss those whips on the street threads

He was posting heavy on EastCoastRiders forums not that long ago. His name was 87EuroOn22s or something like that.

:lol: classic...

Was Cameron Nelson also the NTer who had the 4 Gallon water jug full of change or was that someone else?

I don't know why I just remembered that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom