Did puffy have 2pac kilt?? VOL....Scumbag diddy

He almost got killed in Chicago when he was calling out some GD's for killing a little kid. It was in the news and Pac was heated about it. Pac really ain't give a ****. I can't take people serious when they say he was fake. Fake dudes talk but don't get their hands dirty. He wasn't some super gangster but his track record is well documented.

It's all opposite these day, good is bad and bad is good. Also, fake is the new real.

Pretty much known that 2Pac getting in the Vegas fight gave the crips a reason to go after him. Apparently, they hit up bad boy and asked for money to do it.

They were outside club 662 that night and it was known the crips were waiting for him, so they were just going to call it off.So they left. Later on, they stopped at a liquor store to get beers then here comes 2pac in the BMW passing by......smh...I guess it was just fate.

I agree with Jay Electronic tho. Dudes like Jimmie Ivonine profited off this **** and 2 of the greatest rappers ever gone because of it. Suge is to blame too, he could have just got his money and stayed cool, but he wanted to be involved wit the street when he had a legit money making business, smh.

Bad Boy wasn't neutral at all, apparently one of Puffs boys killed Suge's best friend at a JD party in ATL.

Story was deep, went back to 2pac NYC days and crips of the east vs bloods of the west.

Listen to against all odds.

And Biggie, long kiss goodnight.

Last edited:
For some reason when you don't know how old these dudes actually were, u would think they were 38 when they died.

Dudes lived a lot of life
Real ****. As a kid I thought Biggie and Pac was like 27. Both of them popped off real young. Then you found out Jay is 2-3 years older than both of them and Eminem and Biggie are the same age. Ice Cube and Jay are the same age. That's why I give a lot of these new trash non-creative rappers no passes.

Whether he directly put out a hit or not, he was probably behind the DR chain getting snatched that led to Pac's death.

Pac still caused it by stomping bro out to prove himself to Suge and then going out to party and bull**** like nothing happened. Bro shoulda heeded Kidada's warnings and HBO and chilled with his shawty. And in an ironic twist of fate Keefe D's car only even saw them because he was getting at some chicks lol.

Sometimes **** just meant to be. Everything turn out how it supposed to.

I thought this was well known for a while or at least this theory. I'm sure a certain someone on this board :nerd: has the true version of events, but I don't know his affiliations and am not gonna ask him to speak on it.

Where tf is Nay Nimley and the documentary lol a whole literal decade later

Here's the truth about why PAC was killed. He basically got involved in some LA street gang ish. While puff is tied to the story ultimately he isn't who got Tupac smoked. Follow closely and you'll see what led up to the altercation at the MGM.

It was an incredible waste. Listening to his music now, I can't help but wonder where he would be if he was still alive. An activist? A superstar actor? Politician? 25 years old. A freaking kid....

Either Pac would have been the successful conscious rap mogul/hollywood celeb putting on actual lyrical rappers and destroying mumble rappers today...or
he would be the old persona whos stayed around long enough to become the bitter corny tyrant trying to stay relevant(DJ Flex:lol:) but not wanting to adapt with times.

Unfortunately old school rappers who are around long enough tend to become the corny annoying personas.

IE Snoop Dogg

I think Pac def would have been a Scarface or Willie D in today's times...conscious activists and still solid dudes over these decades.

Pac still alive bruh

550ffbcb07eaf0278df648a392954ae6.jpg

2PacAtCelticsGame.jpg

i just had this convo with some people, when it's over said & done... the most gangster guy you see is the one with real street ties, that no one ever tests, but is on your tv nightly smiling & almost a billionaire. you mean to tell me 20+ years deep & all the people he allegedly "ripped off" nobody ever ran up on diddy, there's a reason for that. don't forget about his deep bmf ties also, multiple bodyguards from bmf, his cousin was a top ranking official in bmf & some say bmf gave him the money to start up bad boy. we've never even seen ONE video of someone testing puff & if he's done all the things they say he has, why has no one tested mans. didn't he rip off the lox, real street cats right... he still walking around untouchable tho, 20+ yrs. strong, that's j.prince type of power right there.

"Who killed Eazy? Who killed Pac? Who killed Big?" Will always be a convo from 95 til infinity

Last edited:
Aids killed easy. It's not hard to believe:lol:

And pacs killers been known. People just refuse to accept it for some reason

This is one I definitely don't believe. Kid Frost said that none of his mistresses or wives had it. I believe when he went to the White House they must have gave him something.

In that recent documentary those blood cats from LA under Suge straight admitted that they killed BIG for retaliation for PAC getting killed.

It was also sort of implied that Puff had the driver of the car that killed Pac on his roster and payroll or something.

Pac’s killer was the drivers cousin or nephew or something like that.

F all that I would think Puff had a hand in that. You guys have to understand that when it comes to the streets and a well loved person is murdered people want answers, and they want revenge.

One of my good friends was murdered in 05 and it was the worst because there was nobody to point at to go retaliate at. In a way I think it was good because if the killer was ever revealed dudes was clipped up ready to hurt people’s innocent family members if they could’ve :smh:

Puff should have known better or at least planed better because E40 warned them and they had to know that dudes wanted revenge and they were out there like that.

50 was smart, dude was in straight bulletproof whips when Supreme was trying to finish the job on him. I see vids of him in recent years out and about in NYC in topless exotic whips so maybe the heat might have died down but I wouldn’t take the chance.

And I agree Puff is the most powerful dude in the industry that you never heard anyone getting the drop on, him and 50.

i just had this convo with some people, when it's over said & done... the most gangster guy you see is the one with real street ties, that no one ever tests, but is on your tv nightly smiling & almost a billionaire. you mean to tell me 20+ years deep & all the people he allegedly "ripped off" nobody ever ran up on diddy, there's a reason for that. don't forget about his deep bmf ties also, multiple bodyguards from bmf, his cousin was a top ranking official in bmf & some say bmf gave him the money to start up bad boy. we've never even seen ONE video of someone testing puff & if he's done all the things they say he has, why has no one tested mans. didn't he rip off the lox, real street cats right... he still walking around untouchable tho, 20+ yrs. strong, that's j.prince type of power right there.

All the reasons why I think Oprah got hitters.

This is one I definitely don't believe. Kid Frost said that none of his mistresses or wives had it. I believe when he went to the White House they must have gave him something.
So Eazy was only ****ing his mistresses and wives? :lol:

"Who killed Eazy? Who killed Pac? Who killed Big?" Will always be a convo from 95 til infinity

I read a conspiracy rumor that Suge injected Eazy with full blown aids.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom