Did puffy have 2pac kilt?? VOL....Scumbag diddy

Somebody here mentioned Suge was paying some mafia guys in Vegas right ? It had something to do with the club being owned by the Italians right ? Let me get this right I’m getting taxed but am I getting protected ? And if I’m not protected why not find another place and not pay them money for nothing. I just ask because if what I wrote is true how can all this stuff happen ? * I forgot lol his attorney at the time was supposedly connected. I kinda don’t care about this thing anymore it’s old news.

Last edited:
All these stories lol. I’m pretty sure west coast heads were pissed a dude from Baltimore was talking about running their city. These dudes took the 3 hour drive to Vegas from LA and popped dude

All these stories lol. I’m pretty sure west coast heads were pissed a dude from Baltimore was talking about running their city. These dudes took the 3 hour drive to Vegas from LA and popped dude

If so, he would've been dead a lot sooner. Most people dont eem know he was born in Baltimore

False.....
Rips and Damus been having the Vegas plug and ties for decades when it comes to the dope game connections.
Lane and some other Rips were already there splurging doing some outta town business.
Everyone knows that already....

Pac moved to Baltimore when he was like in 7th/8th grade...was into dancing and the arts while in the city then moved to the Bay Area after he graduated

Shout out to Baltimore Pac tho, grenmount ave east side :pimp:

i just had this convo with some people, when it's over said & done... the most gangster guy you see is the one with real street ties, that no one ever tests, but is on your tv nightly smiling & almost a billionaire. you mean to tell me 20+ years deep & all the people he allegedly "ripped off" nobody ever ran up on diddy, there's a reason for that. don't forget about his deep bmf ties also, multiple bodyguards from bmf, his cousin was a top ranking official in bmf & some say bmf gave him the money to start up bad boy. we've never even seen ONE video of someone testing puff & if he's done all the things they say he has, why has no one tested mans. didn't he rip off the lox, real street cats right... he still walking around untouchable tho, 20+ yrs. strong, that's j.prince type of power right there.
Also Puffy got off the hook for that club shooting that Shyne went to jail for

C5964D2A-4D41-4147-B41A-EC8247953AF3.jpeg
I read a conspiracy rumor that Suge injected Eazy with full blown aids.

Hence the album title.

i just had this convo with some people, when it's over said & done... the most gangster guy you see is the one with real street ties, that no one ever tests, but is on your tv nightly smiling & almost a billionaire. you mean to tell me 20+ years deep & all the people he allegedly "ripped off" nobody ever ran up on diddy, there's a reason for that. don't forget about his deep bmf ties also, multiple bodyguards from bmf, his cousin was a top ranking official in bmf & some say bmf gave him the money to start up bad boy. we've never even seen ONE video of someone testing puff & if he's done all the things they say he has, why has no one tested mans. didn't he rip off the lox, real street cats right... he still walking around untouchable tho, 20+ yrs. strong, that's j.prince type of power right there.
Nah just means he's good at being a snake

Nah just means he's good at being a snake
Nah. If it's wildly rumored you a snake and nobody confronts you or tests you that doesn't mean you good at being a snake. That means you got some level of untouchability.

PAC was always active when it came to street fights. That’s why it’s funny when there’s people online ready to hate on him. We all know which school he went to, and that he was an actor and rapper. But he always stayed fighting and causing trouble during his life. So I wouldn’t call him soft by any means. He was just raised to not give a :;(& no matter what the situation was. There’s fights that he had that people don’t even bring up. He had a fight in a studio, and another brawl/fight involving multiple people at a l.a. comedy club, cats trying to jump him at a hotel after a show he did with Scarface, the Chicago situation when he confronted the GD,s about killing that kid.

Those fights happened before his Death Row days. Now let’s count in the Hugh brothers jumping he did, the brawl/shooting he had in his old neighborhood in Cali because some people where jealous of him, then the police shooting. There’s said to have been a few more situations like those that people don’t even want to talk about. With that said, it’s funny to see cats online act like he went to school, and then rapped and acted for 12 years without getting in trouble.

Then he all of sudden morphed in to a unknown character that caused him to get killed. The people that where around back then like myself, knew pac wasnt a super gangster. He was just always getting in to bs. By the way people online talk about him, you would’ve thought he was Kendrick Lamar for 10 years, then turned violent out of the blue. PAC was always fighting somebody throughout his career. Y’all acting like the Vegas fight was the only fight he ever faught in his life.

PAC was a marked man since his birth. Cointelpro had people following him and watching him as a kid in school. He wasn’t going to live long and he knew it. Whether if it was a hater, or someone undercover. He was going to get knocked because he was to smart and he wasn’t a humble person. Plus he wasn’t a follower to the system in place.

Nah. If it's wildly rumored you a snake and nobody confronts you or tests you that doesn't mean you good at being a snake. That means you got some level of untouchability.
Anybody can be touched don't get it twisted. Puff has been robbed more than once. These Street cats don't care who you are. He needed that protection in LA for a reason.

like my initial post said, all these rumors, show me the video ...20+ years & no videos of anything ...even suge knight got video of him being knocked out in the club, where's the video?

like my initial post said, all these rumors, show me the video ...20+ years & no videos of anything ...even suge knight got video of him being knocked out in the club, where's the video?
Big differences Suge stuff was in the cell phone era years after Pac was gone. You have to go back and find those hood dvd's that showed gangs showing off all these rappers jewelry they robbed

Diddy been a street dude with shooters before the fame...
There's a shooter rapping in this video...where he at now???:lol:
Can yall take a guess???:tongue:

how many of you guys were actually alive during this time? :lol: I was in high school during this era soph/junior. :lol: at Suge injecting Eazy-E with full blown aids.

Back
Top Bottom