Did the Zoom Turbines retro in 2008?

Joined Jun 9, 2007
poop. guess ill peruse ebay for these babies... along with the jet flights, these were the most fun to play in when i played PG.

Joined May 13, 2001
^agreed.

My HS wore the Orange/White pair...i'd probably end up with a pair if they did retro.

Joined May 31, 2003
shoes look nice but are horrible for balling. Every single Marshalls had them for mad cheap.

Joined Apr 16, 2002
why would they retro the hyperflights?? not sure how they sold around the rest of the nation...but i picked up multiple pairs in saint louis for 24.99 or less.

kingjay718

Supporter
Joined Jan 19, 2007
I had the navy/silver ( J. Kidd/Nets), white/blk/ and blk/silver. I loved them I wore them casually moreso.

Joined Jan 15, 2005
^That you bought impulsively and want to sell?

I kept one pair and got rid of the rest, but they are excellent shoes for indoor play.

Used to be my favorite until the BB Low came out. Both have excellent court feel, traction and responsiveness. But the BB Low fits better and is less bulky.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now