diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

I don’t care what happens to diddy honestly, I just hope those tapes get brought to light and IF anyone was doing anything illegal we are informed

BUT we know the wealthy and powerful won’t ever get exposed :lol:

screenshot.png

Gene Deal be doing hella interviews.
Dudes don’t pull the snitch card anymore? Tekashi just deaded the whole “don’t snitch” law or what…..

Don’t get it twisted, I’m 1000% cool with Gene singing. Diddy a real piece of ****.
It appears that Dude actually did kill Tupac and Biggie….Ain’t no allegedly in my heart about that ****. Dude changed my life and wasn’t even in my life.

Keefe D getting arrested probably played a part in the raid. Son was definitely singing in the interrogation room

Either they didn't find anything in that raid or the internet absolutely screwed up the investigation.
why would the internet screw up the investigation? The Feds will carry on regardless what the public says/does.

why would the internet screw up the investigation? The Feds will carry on regardless what the public says/does.

You got that from Law & Order?
Every time someone gets online and says some wild **** like they got audio of Diddy didding Meek, they have to give it some attention just in case someone is online dropping bombs. Thats not Law and Order, that simple problem solving. Like when dude said Diddy bussing in young girl, it was complete cap, but they still have to look into it.

Him and Mark Curry are benefitting more from Puff now than when they were employed by him.
I don't know how dudes take them seriously anymore, they'll say anything.

The interviewer will make up something, like "what if Diddy was swimming in cheese puffs"

Gene: "Hell he probably did, his name is Puff"

Video caption : "DIDDY SWIMMING IN CHEESE PUFFS????!!!1!"

Finally watching some of these old Videos of Vlad and KeefeD.
Gene Deal interviews revealed so much on Diddy that I had to see for myself some of these for myself…, this a real street dude? Doing interviews like this and Writing a book?
It wasn’t until yesterday where someone explained to me that the reason Keefe could admit all this and even wrote a book about it and Was STILL FREE while Tupac’s murder remained UNSOLVED was that, they really didn’t GAF about who killed Tupac or Biggie.

Hmm.
I told him OR, Maybe Puff got enough people in his pocket where he can put out hits and unalive whoever TF he wants with no consequences….add that little tidbit to the actual truth that they really didn’t GAF who killed two black rappers.

Puff, this dude Man…he def more than just a shiny suit dancer

Vlad-“I read in your book that after the shooting of Tupac, Puffy called you and asked ‘was this us?’”
KeefeD- ……..

IMG_2842.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom