diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Keefe was definitely singing in the interrogation room

txhyq6nhlzg71.jpg

Ok this is my first time hearing Shyne speak since the album dropped. I did not expect the accent.

People from NYC with Caribbean parents or who are from the Caribbean themselves and came here at a young age go back and forth with the accents. When around their family the Caribbean accent is prevalent, when on the block/school/hanging with their friends, the NYC accent is what's prevalent.

People from NYC with Caribbean parents or who are from the Caribbean themselves and came here at a young age go back and forth with the accents. When around their family the Caribbean accent is prevalent, when on the block/school/hanging with their friends, the NYC accent is what's prevalent.
Speaking broken English is a cheat code in murica

Nah Shyne was definitely faking that accent.😂

The worst thing about this is when I go back to St. Lucia and I go to see my friends on the first night there

Still used to talking in my American accent, and as soon as they hear it, they flame me. :smh: :lol:

Telling me I'm talking like I'm asking a white man at the bank for a loan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom