didnt know we had so many HS dropouts on NT......

i didnt drop out

and i didn't go to my graduation.

summer school on ya senior year ftw
pimp.gif

Even if I considered dropping out, I would have probably gone til the last day of school just to be friends. What was I gonna at home? Be on NT?

Even if I considered dropping out, I would have probably gone til the last day of school just to be friends. What was I gonna at home? Be on NT?

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

was a h.s. delinquent. bounced around a few alternative schools. realized my options for college were juco and by the time i finished h.s. i would've been a super senior. dropped out took got my ged in june enrolled for college that fall been aight since. wasted a lot of time which i regret but i learned a few things you will never get in a classroom which is priceless

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

I drop out, cause teacher don't teach in NY if the class being bad, so what was the point of me being there

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

there wasn't anything being taught.. isn't that why we're supposed to go to school?
my advisor was the math teacher and i learned more in homeroom w/ her than i did in the entire school day
indifferent.gif
my moms couldn't afford to put me in private school and my school wouldn't let me transfer to another school so i said %!!% it and decided going everyday wasn't a priority anymore
i don't regret it, i would've been in the same position i am now if i had stayed

......what do yall do for a living?

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

was a h.s. delinquent. bounced around a few alternative schools. realized my options for college were juco and by the time i finished h.s. i would've been a super senior. dropped out took got my ged in june enrolled for college that fall been aight since. wasted a lot of time which i regret but i learned a few things you will never get in a classroom which is priceless

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

I drop out, cause teacher don't teach in NY if the class being bad, so what was the point of me being there

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

there wasn't anything being taught.. isn't that why we're supposed to go to school?
my advisor was the math teacher and i learned more in homeroom w/ her than i did in the entire school day
indifferent.gif
my moms couldn't afford to put me in private school and my school wouldn't let me transfer to another school so i said %!!% it and decided going everyday wasn't a priority anymore
i don't regret it, i would've been in the same position i am now if i had stayed

......what do yall do for a living?

Really didn't see the point. Worked since 14. Made great money for that because the family knew someone. I am fine.

Really didn't see the point. Worked since 14. Made great money for that because the family knew someone. I am fine.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

....your routine is old and tired. go find somthing else to do.

I was too far behind in credits to walk with my class. So I signed myself out of school once I hit 18. Took my GED the next week.. enrolled in college a year before my class. 
pimp.gif

But still.....

High School Diploma >>>>> GED

....anyday, if only I could go back.
30t6p3b.gif

I was too far behind in credits to walk with my class. So I signed myself out of school once I hit 18. Took my GED the next week.. enrolled in college a year before my class. 
pimp.gif

But still.....

30t6p3b.gif

why am i not surprised

why am i not surprised

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You say what you want man. I will find something else to do a littler later when I am not obligated to be doing something now.

You say what you want man. I will find something else to do a littler later when I am not obligated to be doing something now.

Dropped out on the second to last day of high school just so I could say I can. Regretted it ever since.
Not srs though

Dropped out on the second to last day of high school just so I could say I can. Regretted it ever since.
Not srs though

Originally Posted by lyricist343

pimp.gif

But still.....

30t6p3b.gif

....and again WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO??

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

why am i not surprised

.....please, dont fall for it bruh.

j0255359.jpg

Originally Posted by lyricist343

pimp.gif

But still.....

30t6p3b.gif

....and again WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO??

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

why am i not surprised

.....please, dont fall for it bruh.

j0255359.jpg

Back
Top Bottom