difference between cement and elephant ?

One is an animal

The other is concrete.

eek.gif
the threads these days.

cement is a color description, elephant print is a stamped material
that can be found on the iii's, spizikes etc.

******S PEOPLE ARE JUST SIMPLY DON'T(REFUSE TO)UNDERSTAND ENGLISH AND LOVE TO IRRITATE PEOPLE.
QUOTING THE TWO HUGE PICTURES JUST TO MAKE 2-3 THEIR SHORT SENTENCES HEARD.

OR,
PROBABLY DIDN'T READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE QUOTING AND POSTING OPINIONS RIGHT AWAY DUE TO THE URGENCY TO INCREASE POSTCOUNTS.

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Cement's a color ref.
Elephant's a print ref.

Actually brotha you're wrong. As indohan showed the cement print is kinda like speckled and the elephant print, well i can't really explain that butjust look up at indohans post haha.

yea indohan nailed it, although i can understand the initial confusion given most people refer to both as "cement" colorways......"cementiii's" even though the print is elephant, the cw is cement grey

Originally Posted by j4rote33

Cement's a color ref.
Elephant's a print ref.

Actually brotha you're wrong. As indohan showed the cement print is kinda like speckled and the elephant print, well i can't really explain that but just look up at indohans post haha.

Not at all. Cement is indeed a color, but over time (and possibly due to confusion with the elephant print in the 1st place), the speckled part on the 4'swere referred to by some as cement print. However, if you look at the black/red/cement and white/red/cement 3's, do you see that print? Nah. It refers to acolor.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Originally Posted by j4rote33

Cement's a color ref.
Elephant's a print ref.

Actually brotha you're wrong. As indohan showed the cement print is kinda like speckled and the elephant print, well i can't really explain that but just look up at indohans post haha.

Not at all. Cement is indeed a color, but over time (and possibly due to confusion with the elephant print in the 1st place), the speckled part on the 4's were referred to by some as cement print. However, if you look at the black/red/cement and white/red/cement 3's, do you see that print? Nah. It refers to a color.

preach!

Lol, this thread amuses me. It's both a color and a print. Depends on what reference you use it as. Us OG heads' first reaction would be the IV'sprint.

OMG. Just refer to the pictures that I posted.
Either cement or elephant print, both are grey.
How is this so hard to understand?

Just don't call them BRED or Playoffs or All-Star.
If someone's gonna debate about this "cement" again, I'm going to talk like you're kindergarten kids.

smh.gif

his answer was given within the first two responses, yet people still feel the need to answer to prove their "sneaker knowledge"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

He's new, give him a break. You were new at one point, and knew nothing about sneakers too.

Cement:
Air_Jordan_4.jpg

The grey part on this Air Jordan IV is cement.

Elephant print:
Air_Jordan_3.jpg

The grey part of this Air Jordan III is elephant print, because it looks like elephant print.
thats all there is to it

Cement's a color ref.
Elephant's a print ref.

Elephant (the way it's used on the 3s) is actually more of a texture than a print if we are being technical. My bad s dubl!

Either way, indohan answered this question in the most obvious and easy way to understand.

MaZe

Back
Top Bottom