difference between cement and elephant ?

both are played out now......... they have both on every single shoe now, i remember when it was only on the 3's n 4's

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

One is an animal

The other is concrete.

eek.gif
the threads these days.
laugh.gif

OP has issues.

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Cement's a color ref.

Elephant's a print ref.

I agree more with this. The prints on both the III's and IV's are cement-colored. The III's is elephant print. Wouldn't the IV's be"Speckled" not cement print?

cement technically references the color. people associate it with the splatter print because of the IV's. cement refers to the gray though, not thespeckles. when you look at real cement, it is typically all gray. it does not have black speckles in it. also, cement gray is used on other sneakers that donot have the speckles. elephant is an actual pattern on the leather and can be any color. it is patterned after elephant skin.

i didnt realize that they both described similar colors till i seen this post... lol... that's havin a good eye... good lookin, bro...

i didnt realize that they both described similar colors till i seen this post... lol... that's havin a good eye... good lookin, bro...

Originally Posted by indohan

He's new, give him a break. You were new at one point, and knew nothing about sneakers too.

Cement:
Air_Jordan_4.jpg

The grey part on this Air Jordan IV is cement.

Elephant print:
Air_Jordan_3.jpg

The grey part of this Air Jordan III is elephant print, because it looks like elephant print.

^^^ Now thats somethin
eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Yup, Indo is correct.

But the reason that Cement is in the color description on III's is because the grey on the Elephant Print is Cement Grey. So there is a Cement Print and aCement Grey.

He's new, give him a break. You were new at one point, and knew nothing about sneakers too.

Cement:
Air_Jordan_4.jpg

Elephant print:
Air_Jordan_3.jpg

The grey part of this Air Jordan III is elephant print, because it looks like elephant print.

^^In a nutshell
BTW, Welcome to NT

Oh come on, guys. Please don't quote the 2 large pictures to say one or two short sentences.
It's soooooooooooo painful to read.

Oh come on, guys. Please don't quote the 2 large pictures to say one or two short sentences.
It's soooooooooooo painful to read.
There's like 3 people quoting in a row with less than 3 word answers
laugh.gif

Cement:
Air_Jordan_4.jpg

Elephant print:
Air_Jordan_3.jpg

OMG. Just refer to the pictures that I posted.
Either cement or elephant print, both are grey.
How is this so hard to understand?

Just don't call them BRED or Playoffs or All-Star.
If someone's gonna debate about this "cement" again, I'm going to talk like you're kindergarten kids.

you're wrong.

cement = a shade of gray. they're both cement.

just like how a dolphin is a porpoise but a porpoise isn't necessarily a dolphin. or how a man is a human but a human isn't necessarily a man. you seehow that works?

Back
Top Bottom