Dipset's new producer "AraabMuzik" on the beat machine

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

LMAOOOOO GET OUT OF HERE ARAAB DID EVERYTHING LIVE THE DRUMS , PERCS , HATS , CRASHES , SAMPLE ALL AT THE SAME TIME LIVE NOT HAVE THE DRUMS ALREADY LAID OUTFLAT ARAAB BATTLED a FEW PRODUCERS LIVE AND NONE OF THEM CAN KEEP UP WITH HIS HANDS BY THE WAY ANYBODY HATING IS HATING CAUSE IF ANYBODY WITH A MPC KNOWS ITSIS HARD TO DO I BET JUST BLAZE CANT DO THAT PLUS HIS BEATS DONT SOUND LIKE THAT WHEN HE LAYS DOWN THE TRACKS THEY ARE MORE INTUNE ( BUT THIS IS STRAIGHT LIVEHE HAS ALOT OF SKILLS

No duh the mpc isn't a live instrument but ...It shows the kid has talent. If he can freestyle beat breaks like that..imagine what he can do on a actualrecording.

omg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

That's my boy
eek.gif
eek.gif
. He's from Rhode Island. I never knew he was that nice. Dude always telling me how he produces for Dipset but I never really got a chance to see him do his thing. Kid is mad young too, he's only 19. I remembering seeing pictures from his High School graduation last year and dude was rocking the Dipset chain and had the Dipset logo on the back of his gown
laugh.gif
. Congrats to him though, dudes doing what he Loves
You stay in providence right?

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by DUB 253

eek.gif

Crazy... Can't wait to hear his actual beats.
pimp.gif

CAM'RON - CURVE , I'M THE S__ , CRIME PAYS (ALBUM ) HELL RELL - BLACK MASK ( INTRO ) , GET READY , THINK OF A PROBLEM ,RUMORS , HIT EM UP ," FOR THE CAKE " FT JR WRITER , BY YOURSIDE JADAKISS - NEW ALBUM COMING SOON
this dude got some s*** under his belt then
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anticipating him and Killa getting together for Cam's triumphant return
pimp.gif

exile does this look-what-i-can-do-on-the-mpc !*@@ on youtube too

it's dope to look at

but if i closed my eyes, this wouldn't be hot

*%+$%% are talking about "i bet just blaze can't move his fingers that fast on a mpc"

but just blaze can make hit singles

can araab?

not even hating but yall are missing the point of this production !*@@

it's about the outcome, not the process

banging on mpcs at 1,000 mph means nothing if the !*@@ sounds like straight noise

case and point

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

eek.gif

pimp.gif

CAM'RON - CURVE , I'M THE S__ , CRIME PAYS (ALBUM ) HELL RELL - BLACK MASK ( INTRO ) , GET READY , THINK OF A PROBLEM ,RUMORS , HIT EM UP ," FOR THE CAKE " FT JR WRITER , BY YOURSIDE JADAKISS - NEW ALBUM COMING SOON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
no...not THAT by your side that was alchemist...the neyo by your side
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i just dont see it. compared to the other up and coming producers.idont see it with this dude AT ALL

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

eek.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

ARE YOU STUPID OR DUMB ? THIS IS THE BY YOURSIDE IM TALKING BOUT SMH

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

eek.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

ARE YOU STUPID OR DUMB ? THIS IS THE BY YOURSIDE IM TALKING BOUT SMH
my fault...

that %+%! aint hot either though
laugh.gif

Doing all that means nothing if he can't dish out songs. I'm talking about hits. He may have potential cause one thing I peeped in that live video onthe first page is...His drum sequences are pretty good.

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

Doing all that means nothing if he can't dish out songs. I'm talking about hits. He may have potential cause one thing I peeped in that live video on the first page is...His drum sequences are pretty good.

he just got put on .... give em some time to build credit when a few albums drop this year ...you'll hear the name

Back
Top Bottom