Dirty Appreciation

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Angry_face_zoomed.gif

Gif execution: F-

Man I mean, I'm all for saving money, making that money bigger.... But this man is limiting his life. He's gonna roll over in his grave when his kidsgrow up blowing all that cash.

Ultimate meaning to "living vicariously."

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Man I mean, I'm all for saving money, making that money bigger.... But this man is limiting his life. He's gonna roll over in his grave when his kids grow up blowing all that cash.

Oh yea?

Kinda off topic, but anybody remember that cartoon some NTer made on a website about the NT mods throwing a party with the ad revenues? Someone's gottapost that cartoon.
laugh.gif

Man I mean, I'm all for saving money, making that money bigger.... But this man is limiting his life. He's gonna roll over in his grave when his kids grow up blowing all that cash.

curious....do you even know how much I spend normally?..or how much I save normally?
I've just gotten adept at knowing what's a need and what's a want... a skill that many people lack.
but if you think I'm scrimping and saving without buying from the want pile.. eh.. you'd be mistaken.

oh...and if my kids blow "all that cash" that is on them.... but I'm sure I'll teach them a thing or two about personal finance so I doubtthey'll do that.

There are things i really want to say to you that i can't because this is NT...

too many rules and regs.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

curious....do you even know how much I spend normally?..or how much I save normally?
I've just gotten adept at knowing what's a need and what's a want... a skill that many people lack.
but if you think I'm scrimping and saving without buying from the want pile.. eh.. you'd be mistaken.

oh...and if my kids blow "all that cash" that is on them.... but I'm sure I'll teach them a thing or two about personal finance so I doubt they'll do that.

if i could implement that concept into my life, i could buy a few maseratis.

"it's easy to make money, but it's hard to keep it."
-jadakiss

but aside from that, i wouldn't really want to kick it with dirty, just because he seems like such a sober voice of reasoning, it'd be hard to have funand relax around him. I know i could be wrong, but just from the random bans and suspensions I have acquired from him, I can tell we don't share the samesense of humor.

i would let him be my financial advisor, tho.

oh...and if my kids blow "all that cash" that is on them.... but I'm sure I'll teach them a thing or two about personal finance so I doubt they'll do that.
DIRTY.
You just made OPs day by showing up in this post..

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

if i could implement that concept into my life, i could buy a few maseratis.

"it's easy to make money, but it's hard to keep it."
-jadakiss

but aside from that, i wouldn't really want to kick it with dirty, just because he seems like such a sober voice of reasoning, it'd be hard to have fun and relax around him. I know i could be wrong, but just from the random bans and suspensions I have acquired from him, I can tell we don't share the same sense of humor.

i would let him be my financial advisor, tho.
laugh.gif

Those damn reasonable people.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom