Discontinued snacks/drinks Apprciation vol. BRING THEM BACK

This used to be my favorite back in elementary school in the early nineties.  I miss my childhood.
m75guv.jpg

Originally Posted by treewing

FRUITOPIA!!

29c2560452cd76f77f169578fb3d922e1d03320.jpg
Cherry Vanilla Fruitopia was the #$#%

These products bring back memories...

By the way, I had some Pepsi Blue like 2 years ago. My bro in-law had a stash.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

post-95423-1243640724.jpg

The Rubio's fast food joint by my house still serves vanilla coke as a fountain drink. It's the only reason why I go eat there.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

IDK where some of you all are at but we still got half that stuff posted around here..just got to waffle house for the vanilla coke..havent seen them cheese balls in a min but they sure were good

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

post-95423-1243640724.jpg

The Rubio's fast food joint by my house still serves vanilla coke as a fountain drink. It's the only reason why I go eat there.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i wasnt aware that this had been discontinued.  i still find it at local grocery stores regularly.
anyone remember this? 

orbitz.jpg

i can buy vanilla coke in a can here in Thailand all over the place.

Thailand also has Pepsi with lemon in it, i remember that from like early 2000, im pretty sure they stopped selling it in the states.

This thread pissed my off ........clear pepsi was before my time how good was it?

Originally Posted by treewing

FRUITOPIA!!

29c2560452cd76f77f169578fb3d922e1d03320.jpg
My brother and I were OBSESSED with this when we were in elementary school. I totally forgot about these.

I used to love Cheetos Cheezy Checkers. They stopped making them in '99 or '00, and I thought they were sooo good.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

This thread pissed my off ........clear pepsi was before my time how good was it?

I was about to ask the same thing! I never even heard of Clear Pepsi
frown.gif

Vanilla Coke was discontinued, and brought back 3 years ago.. Not sure where you guys live. COSIGN on that orbitz drink!

^Must be my area because I haven't seen it in BK or McDs in the past 5-6 years. Wiki's saying Coca-Cola stopped producing Fruitopia in the US years ago. Oh well. I wish I could get some in my state.

Back
Top Bottom