Discrimination on Spiz'ikes, WHY ?!?!?

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

It would be extremely interesting to me to see and poll which age level demographic like the newer shoes such as the Fusions/Spiz'ikes/Dub-zeros as well as
the bright, funky colorways. It seems the "older" generation like the OG colorways/models and the newer generation like newer models/colorways. I
think these Spiz'ikes fall right into that categorical question.

I can name countless college kids that love these shoes and nobody that hates them, at least to my knowledge.

i'm 28, been doin this since '86. i'm not so much feelin the fusions. don't own any dub zeros, but i does the spzikes...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acekilla408

i like them but most people just hate on the new stuff and love the old even though alot of this board was too young to appreciate the old stuff when it was
new

I own 2 pairs of them......online release and white/cement, and I love them both. I want to get the true blues and the 1st release of white/red/green one day.

Btw, I would like to see early release pics of the new Spiz'ikes coming out this year......whatever colorway "Black/Mgold" is. Anyone have themor know of them?????

discrimination?
laugh.gif

some people just don't like the shoe design and everything. i think some are nice but $175 is asking a lot for those.

CEDavll, never thought about it that way haha thats an interesting theory. Along with that I also thing the price makes them look ugly. I think people wouldrather spend money on the shoes that were combined separately. I think the concept is great. They came with some real nice colorways but everyone got theirpreferences..

As others have stated... They're ugly, and by taking features of some of the best Jordan's they are ruining those original shoes... They're aFrankenstein that should be put out of it's misery.
People nowadays- anything with a Jumpman is "hot" and a "must cop." SMH

I like the cement joints, as well as the first joints. All the others are ok. I know the christmas joint is gonna be going up in value later on though

Originally Posted by lhsblazer4life

because thats all people do on this forum..HATE
you reply to this topic 5 months later?
indifferent.gif
.......iknow this isn't helping out by posting a comment but still.....come on...enough
tired.gif

i got the dtrt and the cements the spizike is deff hotter then any other fusion out there

i dont think conceptually they are that bad, its just they dont mean the same to me as a signature jordan...spizikes, fusions, dub zeros were designed simplyto be sold, whereas the signature Jordans were inspired directly by the man himself during his playing career, not by other shoes

i love Spiz'ikes i think with them you can hate them or love them. Probably the main reason i have them is because they incorporate all my favorite jordanshoes!

Originally Posted by bigboiep

not onlii da spizikes also the dub zeros ....i think its because its several retros into one shoe n some ppl think JB shouldnt be mashing up retros into one shoe....but idc i got da spizikes n da dubs n dey are hot

JB release one colorway...I dont think so.

some were better than others but thats how all shoes work fellas...
indifferent.gif

I love a pair of spizike but the six riings are weak!!! I can't stand that shoe!! I loved all the dub-zeros too!!

The spizikes have way too much going on. Jordans have always had a clean look to them, simple yet beautiful, and the spizike is a *!@*# of every shoe and itjust doesn't work. Looks more like JB ruining each of the shoes implemented in the spizike rather than a good looking shoe. Not for me, just give me a pairof each, not every shoe in one.

Back
Top Bottom