Dishonorable discharge from the army

My dad was dishonorably discharged and didnt have another job after that.............He pretty much lived the rest of his life on disability until his demise.

Good luck to him...........idk why he didnt just stay, he was gonna be discharged either way, might as well take the risk in getting caught instead of just quitting.

he better act like he was never in the service, lol.

Originally Posted by xhxxkxxdx

Cant you always leave things out on resumes?

Pretty sure most employers will do a background check on you with your SSN and all that and that'll probably show up.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lmao what a loser
roll.gif
damn

It's not as bad as it use to be. He will be able to work. He can hold an goverment job as long as its not an HR that cares too much about his background.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by xhxxkxxdx

Cant you always leave things out on resumes?

Pretty sure most employers will do a background check on you with your SSN and all that and that'll probably show up.

This, also I know a lot of employers ask on your application whether you served in the military and if you did, how you left and dishonorable discharge is noted.

Took my friend like 2 years to find a job after the DD. Its a retail job but I forget where..

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Wow.
My sis got DD from the Navy (two months from HD too) for a dirty test and I've never known her to be without a job, great ones at that.
Shes charismatic and can make you believe she can do anything.
I don't know about your friend though he doesn't seem as blessed.

she got the box tho

your hommie on the other hand op will make it ...

some people dont care bout that junk

He was the type of dude that wouldn't go to school on test day instead of trying to pass it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

A dishonorable discharge is like being fired from America.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can employers really find out about that if you leave it off your resume and application?

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

A dishonorable discharge is like being fired from America.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can employers really find out about that if you leave it off your resume and application?
I'm pretty sure they'll be able to use your SSN and get the info they need.

My boy got a dishonorable discharge from the army. He went AWOL because they wouldn't give him time to leave base when his daughter was born. It was an understandable situation but they were hunting him down real hard. We had military guys knocking on all of our doors looking for him. I know it was tough as hell for him to find a job and that dd stays with him no matter what he applies for. Its really an effed up situation.

Was in the Navy (honorable discharge for me
pimp.gif
) and guys used to go away for Christmas leave right before deployment and never come back....
laugh.gif

But consider your friend screwed OP..

In all honesty it's tough for anyone to get a job nowadays, I know that's a big obstacle but tons of people are hurting.

Back
Top Bottom