Dishonorable discharge from the army

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lmao what a loser

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

My boy got a dishonorable discharge from the army. He went AWOL because they wouldn't give him time to leave base when his daughter was born. It was an understandable situation but they were hunting him down real hard. We had military guys knocking on all of our doors looking for him. I know it was tough as hell for him to find a job and that dd stays with him no matter what he applies for. Its really an effed up situation.
There are plenty of other people in the military who miss the birth of their kids. He should have known better. It's a tremendous sacrifice, but it's part of duty.

I would never comprehend how dudes know something like smoking weed will get their !%$ in deep #@%+ and decide to do it anyways, your boy is an idiot and deserves to be scrubbing flroors at McDonalds for the rest of his life.

my boy got a DD, and he has a bad *** job working with computers (same thing he was doing in the army.)
He had to move from Houston to Oklahoma tho.

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Wow.
My sis got DD from the Navy (two months from HD too) for a dirty test and I've never known her to be without a job, great ones at that.
Shes charismatic and can make you believe she can do anything.
I don't know about your friend though he doesn't seem as blessed.

she got the box tho

your hommie on the other hand op will make it ...

some people dont care bout that junk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I would never comprehend how dudes know something like smoking weed will get their !%$ in deep #@%+ and decide to do it anyways, your boy is an idiot and deserves to be scrubbing flroors at McDonalds for the rest of his life.

you shouldn't be so harsh on him people do stupid @+%+ just to feel good even when they know its a high risk all the time
I can't tell you how many dudes i know that ruined their life all for quick dollars (drug dealing), to get high and women (P specifically ) 

Am not trying to make a excuse for him but my point is thats life ... people make mistakes you live and you learn and some people got to learn the hard way sadly 

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by G14

Wow.
My sis got DD from the Navy (two months from HD too) for a dirty test and I've never known her to be without a job, great ones at that.

she got the box tho

your hommie on the other hand op will make it ...

some people dont care bout that junk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

for the rest of his life? you never made a stupid decision before? did you get punished for the rest of your life?

nobody is perfect get your head out your **@

Depending on what he was doing in the army he could find work (eventually). I know dudes that were in the army, said those deployments were hell on earth for 10+ months at a time. Crazy cause all of them smoke more than wiz does right now. The military does things to people. Good luck to him.

I never understood why smoking weed is such a big deal to some people that they risk ruining themselves over it.
30t6p3b.gif
Lame.

My baby-moms got kicked out of the Army for pissing hot. She got a General-under-Honorable and is still able to work.

I did 12 years in the Army and I seen cats smoking and popping pills...and then acting like they got "caught up" when they piss hot, and try to blame everyone except themselves.

Back
Top Bottom