Disney Pixar's UP Appreciation Thread. DOPE Movie.

Went to go see this movie with my girl on Sunday. I never go watch Disney movies but I must say that I really enjoyed it!

I'm looking forward to checking this movie out with the lady friend.
pimp.gif

Is it just me or was this muchhh better than Wall-E?

Personally, I didn't really like Wall-E.

1) Monsters Inc
2) Finding Nemo/Up
3) Toy Story

^My top 3 pixar movies.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Then it hit me, too, during that part where it was complete silence for what seemed like an eternity. The whole theater was dead quiet except for some people clearing their throats. Great movie!
word. i saw the movie at a theater that is usually filled with loud obnoxious high school kids that talk all through the movies, and i was waitingfor one of them to scream something out at that moment to ruin it, but surprisingly that scene got to them too. it was wild. i don't think i've everheard a theater that silent.

Saw it today with my girlfriend and her little sister.

That beginning seen had my eyes water. I was like wow, that was powerful.

I am disappointed in how they killed Muntz, for a children's movie I think having him stuck in the house and seeing him stuck on paradise Islandwould've been sufficient in the ending. The movie was awesome though.

the beginning got my girl and I. im not going to front, my eyes were watering. but the movie was straight
pimp.gif
i might have to copp this when it comes out onblu-ray

Originally Posted by Mercutio

Hmm, so the consensus looks like 3D isn't worth it. Ah wells.

definetly not worth it IMO.
my wife insisted on seeing it in 3D. I could've cared less.
she left the theater disappointed. not in the movie but in the 3D.
all it does is give you some added depth to the shot. there isn't anything that pops out of the screen at you, like the old 3D movies do.
sad too, because it is a visually stunning and colorful movie.
but like Rolli said, the XGames 3D.
eek.gif
Sweet Jesus....
skateboarders coming up a half pipe practically sitting in your lap...
as far as it comparing to other Pixar movies. honestly, I've yet to see a "bad" one.
the whole family is super hyped for Toy Story 3...

-J-

Went to see it with my girl and her niece. It was a good movie, a little depressing in the beginning, didnt expect all that. But I dont think ive ever beendisappointed by a pixar movie they always come through. But like its been said the 3d is terrible for this movie. I should have know when they had it as bothregular and in 3d that it wasnt gonna be all that spectacular. But definitly check it out in regular theaters if you havnt seen it.

And Toy Story 3 bout to be the @%++. I was pissed at first cuz I thought Buzz wasnt gonna be in the movie. I was like they got this cowgirl #!$*+ but no Buzz Foutta here.

My nephew who is 3 is calling me a girl now cause my name is Kevin and the birds name is Kevin
laugh.gif
I need to see this. Looks pretty good

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i loved this movie....so ppl might think im crazy but i liked it more than wall-e

you're not crazy. wall-e doesn't even crack my top 5 pixar movies, not even top six now. was: toy story the incredibles ratatouille finding nemomonsters inc now: toy story the incredibles up ratatouille finding nemo everyone should check this out. oh and don't bother with the 3d. our movie screenwent blank 20 minutes before it was over so i got my money back and then they gave us free passes to the 3d show that was going to start in 5 minutes. watchingit two times for free is great. but it is definitely a movie you will not have a problem paying for.

3D definitely isn't worth it. the previews popped out more than the movie itself did.

but the movie itself? well worth the money paid. and the short film before it [partly cloudy] was great too.

highly recommended regardless of age. beginning is really touching, to say the least.

I absolutely loved it. That silent montage in the beginning was deeply emotional. Gut-wrenching.
And Russell was insanely funny.

I actually enjoyed this movie a lot more than Wall-E (which I also believe is definitely up there too.. no pun intended).

I saw the movie in 3D today, and i was amazed. I knew the story writing would be great but the 3D put it over the top. I just hope Toy Story 3 will live up tothe hype and be available in 3D as well. Also in the beginning i thought Ella was a boy as a child with the crazy hair lol.

Back
Top Bottom