Disney Pixar's UP Appreciation Thread. DOPE Movie.

Originally Posted by freshhh

3D was cool, not OD, but you didnt miss out. i took off my glasses a few times and it lookd exactly the same.
word. i came in here to say that.

great movie. 3D sucked.

Damn movie wanted to have me in tears
frown.gif

REALLY good movie though
The trailers even being in 3D
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

During one of the scenes where it was quiet and sad, a little girl in the theater blurted out, "mommy i wanna go home"

Everyone busted out laughing
laugh.gif

Dope movie...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by freshhh

3D was cool, not OD, but you didnt miss out. i took off my glasses a few times and it lookd exactly the same.
word. i came in here to say that.

great movie. 3D sucked.
word. paid that extra money to see more 3D in the trailers than the damn film.
laugh.gif

great movie though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Friday was my 20th birthday and I celebrated it by going to see Up with a few of my boys.
laugh.gif

The 3D was cool, but it was way more evident in the previews than in the movie. It didnt hurt the movie, but I dont think it really helped.

The movie itself was awesome.
it's the same in most 3D movies, well at least the ones i have been to see.. it was like that in Monsters vs Aliens

One of the best animated joints in years....and a great love movie...could take the little ones or your girl

Yeh i hadn't seen a kid movie in a while, the movie was great. The Bird made me laugh every time
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
at little Mr. Frederickson when he had to get the balloon in the attic. Homie took one step and he was gone.
laugh.gif

I kinda wanna watch it again.
embarassed.gif

smokin.gif
loved the movie.

Toy Story>Ratatouille>Monsters Inc = UP >>>>>>>>>> whatever other pixar movies have been released.

Finding Nemo, Cars and Bugs Life are trash

Saw this last night with my girl.
One of the best animated movies I've seen, though I haven't seen many.
The 3D was lacking a bit, but still cool to see.
Worth the extra $3? No, not really.

Due to the massive amount of kids in the audience, I suggest seeing this after next week.
I sat next to a lady with a crying infant.
Ruined half of the movie for me.
mad.gif

Overall, 4.5/5.

very solid movie, saw it with my girl also, great experience, great story, very easy to connect to the main character which made
the movie that much more enjoyable, some nice themes and very good humor, 8.5/10

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
at little Mr. Frederickson when he had to get the balloon in the attic. Homie took one step and he was gone.
laugh.gif

I kinda wanna watch it again.
embarassed.gif
me too, man!
aint nothing wrong with it

I saw this movie earlier today and really enjoyed it.Some slow spots, but overall it was worth the 10.50 (matinee 3D price).

i took my kids to go watch it on saturday. is it just me or did the movie have some really sad moments in it.
ohwell.gif

overall it was pretty good. 7.5/10

Back
Top Bottom