DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Pay me my week salary and ill be y'all vacation guide here in WDW :smokin

Ill take y'all to all the legit spots and make the most of your time

single riders lane = life hack

even if youre with a young kid, make them cry and the cast member will let you ride together...

Pay me my week salary and ill be y'all vacation guide here in WDW
smokin.gif

Ill take y'all to all the legit spots and make the most of your time
can i just go on a wknd and you be a good friend?  
nerd.gif

single riders lane = life hack
even if youre with a young kid, make them cry and the cast member will let you ride together...

pretty much, for Indiana Jones, towards the end of the line you pretty much join up with the main line and just pretend you were never in for the single riders and you're good

I can legit say Disney World changed my life. I'm so long overdue for another visit. It's been 10 years since I last went and I still tear up thinking about how magical that place is.

I think so, I like the new Star Wars update. It's worth at least one ride, it was close to two hour wait when I rode it and it was an overall good ride. I really wish line would be shorter (~25-30min) then I might just ride it back to back to back to back...

Yeah space mountain get a fast pass

All those rides in fantasyland have no wait if you go there first thing in the morning.

Buzz light year the line goes fast but it's pretty much the last ride that is open in the park so if you can, go when the park is closing. No wait.

Roger rabbit, get a FP, the line for it is just stupid when it's long.

Forgot about the FastPass, definitely get if it allows you to go back there. When I got it for Star Tours, FP return is like 5-6 hours later iirc.

Tower of terror and California screamin are :pimp:
Man I miss fantasmic show
I can't remember if they said they bringing it back after construction of Star Wars land
Or if that's it for the show
World of color ain't as good as it used to be
I hate the dookie howser dude doing the announcements during it

I had the premium
But after they discontinued it
And my pass expired I got the regular signature
It's the same as signature plus
With free Parking and free photo pass
I just have blackout dates on the last 2 weeks of the year
Me and my girl have the signature
And my kids had the deluxe
I would probably recommend the deluxe for u if price is a problem

which level of AP are you trying to get?
Not sure. It's about 600 a piece tho. We used to have the so cal select one or something. It was cool Becasue my youngest kid we passed her off as 2 so she was free. But now she's bigger and it won't work no more.

I always get seasonal pass.. June and July are blackout but aint nobody trying to go in the summer with florida heat, also last two weeks of the year together with Easter blackout too but its too damn crowded around that time anyways

Back
Top Bottom