DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Can you guys stop calling them "seasonal passes". They're called annual passports. Don't disrespect Disney like that, this aint Six Flags.

;D

Last edited:
I remember Ben Baller's thread to get info on secret things in Disneyland/Disneyworld a while back.

that was a good thread.

stuff like gaining access in Club 33.

Only way to club 33 is that membership or with someone with a membership
Ain't no secret way to get in

well he said there were secret things, I figure more than one were "revealed" :lol:

Probably talking about how to get free water without paying for it
Where the bathrooms with less traffic
Those type of secrets

Our last trip to Disneyland was last year on Nov 24, the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. We got there around 9am, and rather than parking in the usual garage, we were directed to park at the Anaheim Gardenwalk. From the time I parked the car to getting on the shuttle bus to the gate was about 40 minutes. Anyone else have an experience like this?

Our last trip to Disneyland was last year on Nov 24, the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. We got there around 9am, and rather than parking in the usual garage, we were directed to park at the Anaheim Gardenwalk. From the time I parked the car to getting on the shuttle bus to the gate was about 40 minutes. Anyone else have an experience like this?
U parked in the pumba lot I believe
I've only parked there like twice
Didn't take 40 minutes
But did take a minute fur the shuttle to actually arrive

I figure that is a peak day so I am not surprised at the 40 minute wait, try to avoid those days if possible.

When I went last month on a Friday, I parked in the Mickey lot and took about 20-30 minutes because there were so many people and had to wait for the shuttles.

I figure that is a peak day so I am not surprised at the 40 minute wait, try to avoid those days if possible.

When I went last month on a Friday, I parked in the Mickey lot and took about 20-30 minutes because there were so many people and had to wait for the shuttles.
Mickey lot where is that :nerd:
Only have parked in buzz/woody/Jesse
Bambi
Pumba
And another that I can't think of
Where's Mickey lot

Bambi
Pumba
Where's Mickey lot

It's the parking that leads you straight in from the 5 exit coming from the North, right by Disneyland Drive just pass Ball Rd.

This is the escalator out of that parking and straight to the shuttle pick-up.
View media item 1923444

It's pretty much behind Disneyland.
View media item 1923447

Last edited:

Bambi
Pumba
Where's Mickey lot

It's the parking that leads you straight in from the 5 exit coming from the North, right by Disneyland Drive just pass Ball Rd.

This is the escalator out of that parking and straight to the shuttle pick-up.
View media item 1923444

It's pretty much behind Disneyland.
View media item 1923447
Oooooh yeah I've been there before
By accident
I think last year I exited there by mistake and tried to get out of that lot
I thought it was for like Disneyland hotel guest or something

Don't think so, I park there all the time and have to pay. Hotel guest gets free parking, no? I guess it could be shared but that's pretty much where I park 99% of the time, only time I park somewhere else is when they close it and they re-routed me to the downtown parking which was free for that day and just a nice 5-10 minute walk to the park.

Don't think so, I park there all the time and have to pay. Hotel guest gets free parking, no? I guess it could be shared but that's pretty much where I park 99% of the time, only time I park somewhere else is when they close it and they re-routed me to the downtown parking which was free for that day and just a nice 5-10 minute walk to the park.
Why don't u park u in toy story lot????
That's where I park 95% of the time

I just never found a reason why, I exit out of 5 and the road just leads there already so I guess I'm just too lazy to bother with anywhere else :lol: Plus it's easier going home I guess, I exit the garage and 5N is right there.

traffic at Mickey lot is 50/50 for me, sometimes crowded but sometimes not so bad

then again I don't remember going to the other lots so I have no comparison

Them ghiarradelli (sp?) milkshakes in DCA are the truth
Maaaaan I'm fiending got one and some lobster nachos from cove bar

D23 sends me newsletters/emails from time to time and they sent me this list of 15 foods to try in CA: https://d23.com/disney-california-culinary-adventure-15-food-faves/

#1 is Lobster Nachos and they also mention that Ghirardelli soda fountain

but the one I really want to try is the Cozy Cone Motel’s Bacon Scramble Cone, maybe I am just weird but their pic makes it look good to me :lol:

View media item 1923574
Have u tried the Mac n cheese one
It's mac n cheese with bacon bits inside of that cone
It's :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom