DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

They have a Mac n Cheese version? Oh man, I love a good MnC, I usually have breakfast at Disneyland, either at Carnation Cafe or Plaza Inn (stupid pricey buffet). There's also one nearby Indina Jones ride, I forget the name.

You seem to dine inside often, you should just list your favorites and Im gon' try and hit each one up every time I visit.

Only thing I could really recommend is the Dole Whip from the Tiki Juice Bar.

I fwel left out never been to Disneyland
frown.gif
come out here  man

we can watch a galaxy game

Feelin the Disney love in here.

Did you guys watch the Disneyland 60th anniversary special on ABC sunday?

Disneyland and Disney related stuff always gets me in the feels.

Was it this past Sunday? Harrison Ford was suppose to say something about Star Wars Land? Did they give any updates?

Just looked it up, here's some concept art: http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-new-star-wars-theme-parks-coming-to-disney-look-out-1760495155

The 14-acre expansions are coming to Disneyland in California and Walt Disney World in Florida sometime in the next several years. We don’t know exactly when, just that construction has already begun. Then, Sunday during a TV special celebrating 60 years of Disneyland, Ford revealed some new concept images from what he called “The Star Wars Experience.”

First up, here are some images of what the land itself is going to look like. We’ve already heard the lands will be a brand new Star Wars planet and here we get a taste of its marketplace, dining establishments and, of course, its cantina.

sw5p7y3paf948gtodpjf.jpg

ijdldgyrbqmnwidwtvyn.jpg

hf36pbdkcdg6awmplkqt.jpg

qlybyjjtg15i8czpr5g6.jpg

ajik9yueqa6jogmangmr.jpg

mvjkf1qzmpfmazfyf4lc.jpg

azefu34ys4hrx70ozhtw.jpg

dbfaceosoov8fqsuu6yw.jpg

x3m2c7blhtzb8ysjpagy.jpg

Next, these are images from the two main rides. One will put fans in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon and another will put them in the middle of a battle between the Resistance and First Order.

bc45xpi9gntq005ejehf.jpg

if79txo2y8qjvsqpvgot.jpg

moofefr0yr2sujoozeg1.jpg

ezmcnaxdmykwf8o86y2z.jpg

Anyone here gone to D23? how was the experience? Thinking about going with the wife this year, currently doing research.

They have a Mac n Cheese version? Oh man, I love a good MnC, I usually have breakfast at Disneyland, either at Carnation Cafe or Plaza Inn (stupid pricey buffet). There's also one nearby Indina Jones ride, I forget the name.

You seem to dine inside often, you should just list your favorites and Im gon' try and hit each one up every time I visit.

Only thing I could really recommend is the Dole Whip from the Tiki Juice Bar.
I rarely do breakfast I get up around 12 and head to the park
Only time I eat breakfast is when I'm taking the fam to Goofys kitchen
Though last time I went to Mimi's Cafe outside the park for breakfast and it was good
There's a Mimi's Cafe out here but only been for lunch
I had the Mac n cheese last year
I HEARD it was for a limited of time
Not sure
Haven't really hit the cozy cone since

I honestly just skip around I have my mainstays like cove bar
But truthfully
I find myself just eating at earl of sand which
And only pick up snacks inside the park
Like dope whip
Lobster nachos
Turkey leg
I need to eat at that spot that gives u like a sundae inside of micjeys pants though
I always mean to but forget

Just looked it up, here's some concept art: http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-new-star-wars-theme-parks-coming-to-disney-look-out-1760495155

The 14-acre expansions are coming to Disneyland in California and Walt Disney World in Florida sometime in the next several years. We don’t know exactly when, just that construction has already begun. Then, Sunday during a TV special celebrating 60 years of Disneyland, Ford revealed some new concept images from what he called “The Star Wars Experience.”

First up, here are some images of what the land itself is going to look like. We’ve already heard the lands will be a brand new Star Wars planet and here we get a taste of its marketplace, dining establishments and, of course, its cantina.

sw5p7y3paf948gtodpjf.jpg

ijdldgyrbqmnwidwtvyn.jpg

hf36pbdkcdg6awmplkqt.jpg

qlybyjjtg15i8czpr5g6.jpg

ajik9yueqa6jogmangmr.jpg

mvjkf1qzmpfmazfyf4lc.jpg

azefu34ys4hrx70ozhtw.jpg

dbfaceosoov8fqsuu6yw.jpg

x3m2c7blhtzb8ysjpagy.jpg

Next, these are images from the two main rides. One will put fans in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon and another will put them in the middle of a battle between the Resistance and First Order.

bc45xpi9gntq005ejehf.jpg

if79txo2y8qjvsqpvgot.jpg

moofefr0yr2sujoozeg1.jpg

ezmcnaxdmykwf8o86y2z.jpg
Not hyped for that melinnium falcon ride
Seems like star tours
Shoulda made room for a different type of ride

Anyone here gone to D23? how was the experience? Thinking about going with the wife this year, currently doing research.
Point me in the direction
I never been
Shouldn't I get access since I have a AP??? :nerd:
Post up info
I wanna take my fam

BTW, next time you guys are in the park and at Haunted Mansion, ask to see the pet cemetery before they get rid of it. Rumors are it's getting replaced to park the electric scooters.

What does the 23 stand for in d23
Also I watched that d60 special with my girl
Or well she watched it and I was in the room on a iPad surfing the Internet :lol:
She was tryna get the phone to work cause it was suppose to interact with some app
To show special scenes or something
But too many folks were logging in and she couldn't get through

sw5p7y3paf948gtodpjf.jpg

ijdldgyrbqmnwidwtvyn.jpg

hf36pbdkcdg6awmplkqt.jpg

qlybyjjtg15i8czpr5g6.jpg

ajik9yueqa6jogmangmr.jpg

mvjkf1qzmpfmazfyf4lc.jpg

azefu34ys4hrx70ozhtw.jpg

dbfaceosoov8fqsuu6yw.jpg

x3m2c7blhtzb8ysjpagy.jpg

bc45xpi9gntq005ejehf.jpg

if79txo2y8qjvsqpvgot.jpg

moofefr0yr2sujoozeg1.jpg

ezmcnaxdmykwf8o86y2z.jpg
Seems like star tours

I agree but I'm gon' wait how it actually is. It's kind of difficult to imagine that they would have two rides that are similar to each other unless they completely demolish Star Tours completely once SW Land opens? I amnot even sure if they plan to move Star Tours, I'd imagine they just change that to something else.

sw5p7y3paf948gtodpjf.jpg

ijdldgyrbqmnwidwtvyn.jpg

hf36pbdkcdg6awmplkqt.jpg

qlybyjjtg15i8czpr5g6.jpg

ajik9yueqa6jogmangmr.jpg

mvjkf1qzmpfmazfyf4lc.jpg

azefu34ys4hrx70ozhtw.jpg

dbfaceosoov8fqsuu6yw.jpg

x3m2c7blhtzb8ysjpagy.jpg

bc45xpi9gntq005ejehf.jpg

if79txo2y8qjvsqpvgot.jpg

moofefr0yr2sujoozeg1.jpg

ezmcnaxdmykwf8o86y2z.jpg
Seems like star tours

I agree but I'm gon' wait how it actually is. It's kind of difficult to imagine that they would have two rides that are similar to each other unless they completely demolish Star Tours completely once SW Land opens? I amnot even sure if they plan to move Star Tours, I'd imagine they just change that to something else.
My past few visits
I've asked random workers
If they plan on moving star tours
Or closing it
They all say no

to be fair most of those guys have no clue :lol:

still weird to have Star Tours separate but as long as SW Land is awesome then it wouldn't matter

Was planing on going to Disneyland this weekend but the hotel prices are crazy ridiculous even the cheap motels are at $100 is there anything special going on this weekend

Was planing on going to Disneyland this weekend but the hotel prices are crazy ridiculous even the cheap motels are at $100 is there anything special going on this weekend
Usually the closer to the day u want to go the prices are higher

When I go I always stay at the Fairfield Marriott across the street, which is behind he McDonald's.

But one time I decided to extend my stay and stay where my friends were, what a f'ing mistake. it was some motel by the freeway, I didn't have any kids at the time but imagine spending the whole day at Disneyland and when you finally make it back to your room to sleep, you're held back with caution tape with police and they are rolling out a body on a stretcher.

When I go I always stay at the Fairfield Marriott across the street, which is behind he McDonald's.

But one time I decided to extend my stay and stay where my friends were, what a f'ing mistake. it was some motel by the freeway, I didn't have any kids at the time but imagine spending the whole day at Disneyland and when you finally make it back to your room to sleep, you're held back with caution tape with police and they are rolling out a body on a stretcher.
wow while reading i did not expect that to be the outcome of the story haha

The best deals I've gotten were always the doubletree off MacArthur by John Wayne airport. Quiet, clean, classy, and only 15-20 min away. Best western in Placentia is a pretty good bargain also.

If u just looking for a spot to sleep and nothing more
That Anaheim main gate motel 6 is clutch
I've gotten 60-80 dollar rooms when everything else was booked
It's close very close like a minute drive from toy story parking lot
And almost next door to pumba parking lot
It's one of the "upgraded" motel 6's
Also try candy cane inn

also look into airbnb
When I went last August
Me and six other folks rented this townhouse
It was like 7 something I think I can't really remember
It was 3 room like 2 baths