DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

It’s Time for Magic – Disneyland Resort Is Reopening!

A phased reopening of a reimagined Disneyland Resort will begin on July 9, 2020. Learn what you can expect during your next visit—and be sure to check back here as information is updated often.

We Welcome You Back to the Disneyland Resort

We are pleased to announce our proposed plans for a phased reopening of the Disneyland Resort.
  • July 9 — Downtown Disney District
Pending state and local government approvals:
  • July 17 — Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park
  • July 23 — Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel

Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
We recognize that the COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, which is why our reopening approach is deliberately fluid and phased, and there are many factors that are helping us determine the timing of when various aspects of our business will reopen in a responsible way. In addition to following existing state and local guidelines, which continue to evolve, we currently are working with our unions to responsibly and thoughtfully implement new health and safety measures for Cast Members. These enhanced health and safety measures include:
  • Enhanced Protective Measures: We will require mandatory face coverings for both Cast Members and Guests, with the addition of hand-washing stations and physical barriers, where appropriate.
  • Physical Distancing: We will reduce theme park capacity to enable physical distancing and add appropriate signs to help Guests move responsibly throughout the property.
  • Temperature Checks: All Guests will undergo temperature screenings prior to entering the Downtown Disney District or the theme parks; in addition, health screenings and temperature checks will be required daily for Cast Members.
  • Limited-Contact Enhancements: We are recommending cashless transactions and we will reduce Cast Member and Guest interactions with helpful technology, including the expansion of Mobile Order in our Disneyland app, Apple Pay and more.
  • Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation: We will build upon our existing standards of cleaning with heightened protocols.
While it may be a bit different from the last time you visited, we’ve come up with new ways to create magical moments together—and memories to treasure forever.

Reopening with a New Park Reservation System
Pending state and local government approvals, Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park will begin a phased reopening on July 17, 2020.
The Disneyland Resort will reopen with some important updates to promote physical distancing, including:
  • Park Reservations: Because theme park capacity will be significantly limited to comply with governmental requirements and promote physical distancing, we will manage attendance through a new theme park reservation system that will require all Guests, including Annual Passholders, to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance. Theme park reservations will be subject to availability. More details about this new reservation system will be available soon.
  • New Ticket Sales: At this time, we are also temporarily pausing new ticket sales and Annual Passport sales and renewals. Additional details will be provided soon.
  • Hotels of the Disneyland Resort: Pending governmental approval, Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests will once again enjoy being immersed in the magic when Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, and Disney Vacation Club Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa reopen to Guests and members starting on July 23, 2020. The Disneyland Hotel will open at a later date. Plans to support physical distancing as well as increased cleaning measures, along with a number of other health and safety protocols, will be implemented as part of the phased reopening of our hotels and the Disney Vacation Club.
Upon reopening, certain theme parks, hotels, restaurants and other locations may be limited in capacity and subject to restricted availability or even closure based on guidance from health experts and government officials. Furthermore, certain attractions, experiences, services and amenities will be modified, have limited availability or remain closed. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. We will provide more information as it becomes available. We reserve the right to cancel any reservations, admission media or purchases and provide applicable refunds. Please also see our policies regarding cancellations by Guests.
Additionally, select attractions and certain experiences that draw large group gatherings—such as parades and nighttime spectaculars—will return at a later date. While character meet-and-greets will be temporarily unavailable, Characters will be in our parks in new ways to entertain and delight our Guests. The Disneyland Resort will also have capacity measures in place, as well as limitations on parking and operating hours.
Given this unprecedented situation, we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate through this process as responsibly as we can. Additional measures and procedures will be announced closer to the opening date.
Learn about other reopening-related updates.

Sadly.... the only ears I own.
20200617_114524.jpg

any lady who’s pass expired during the SIP has your pass updated the expiration date?

mine updated once to may 31st but still on that date

Man, wearing a mask all day is going to SUUUUUUCK. I’m all for it and 100% understand why it is that way, but after having worn a mask for the past few days while on vacation, there’s zero chance I can handle a full park day lol. Prior to this week I had only worn one sparingly when I went for a quick store run, so this hours on end **** is hard to adjust to.

May have to cancel DL this fall and wait until I can go mask-less.

i want them chiliquilas from pixar pier
aint been in so long cant even think of the name of the restaurant :lol:

All Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Nights Cancelled for 2020 at WDW

While assessing another fall special event, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, we determined that many of its hallmarks – stage shows, parades and fireworks – are unable to take place in this new, unprecedented environment. With that in mind, we have made the difficult decision to cancel this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Additionally, Disney H2O Glow Nights, the nighttime special ticket event at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, will not take place for the remainder of 2020. Guests who have already bought tickets to these events will be assisted with refunds over the coming weeks.

All Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Nights Cancelled for 2020 at WDW

While assessing another fall special event, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, we determined that many of its hallmarks – stage shows, parades and fireworks – are unable to take place in this new, unprecedented environment. With that in mind, we have made the difficult decision to cancel this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Additionally, Disney H2O Glow Nights, the nighttime special ticket event at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, will not take place for the remainder of 2020. Guests who have already bought tickets to these events will be assisted with refunds over the coming weeks.
:smh:

yeah, if it’s one park per visit that’s pretty sad.
we like to go back and fourth all day

yah one park per visit is dumb, gon ask for a refund for my ap if thats the case, hell i even paid maxpass for the year with my ap and thats probably gon be rendered useless

and if they want to keep more people safe, its better to keep them in the parks for one day than going back and forth in multiple days where spread will be more likely

Existing Ticket Holders:
  • June 22 – Disney Park Pass system opens to guests with a confirmed Disney Resort Hotel reservation and linked valid theme park admission (including Annual Passes).
  • June 26 – Disney Park Pass system opens to all Annual Passholders.
  • June 28 – Disney Park Pass system opens to all other existing ticket holders.

Those are the details for DW, so im assuming we'll get something similar here. Im just glad APers are going to get a shot before the general public.

Also

For now, guests can only select one park per day. Park Hopping will not be available. Though, Disney has stated that they would like to offer park hopping again as soon as possible and will continue selling the popular option for 2021 tickets.

Walt Disney World Adding One Month to Annual Passes or Offering Partial Refunds or Cancellations to Make Up for Reservation System Limitations

once DL is confirmed, gon be waiting for the email regarding this:

Walt Disney World Announces Annual Passholder Previews for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom July 9-10

Annual Passholder previews of the reopening of the Walt Disney World theme parks will take place on July 9 and 10, 2020.

Weekday Select, Theme Park Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders will have the opportunity to register for a special preview at Magic Kingdom park or Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

Passholders will receive an email in the coming days with more information.

Reservations are required and very limited. Also, they will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. An eligible activated annual pass is required to register.If a Passholder would like to register a guest to accompany them, that guest must also have a valid Weekday Select, Theme Park Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus, or Premier annual pass, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share “All My Plans” with you.

stand by only including rotr = i can ride til im sick of it

Back
Top Bottom