DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i really hope they allow park hopping here in CA, its kind of understandable in florida since they have 27 disney parks there and you have to travel by bus or gondola, over here its just right across within a 20-30 second walking distance

Its a beautiful walk, too. Something about the music and seeing all the excitement of people just entering on their first day, and some peoples first time ever, getting to share that with em. Dam Corona.

All Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Nights Cancelled for 2020 at WDW

While assessing another fall special event, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, we determined that many of its hallmarks – stage shows, parades and fireworks – are unable to take place in this new, unprecedented environment. With that in mind, we have made the difficult decision to cancel this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Additionally, Disney H2O Glow Nights, the nighttime special ticket event at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, will not take place for the remainder of 2020. Guests who have already bought tickets to these events will be assisted with refunds over the coming weeks.
I would be surprised if it wasn't cancelled, still hopeful the park opens though. Many trade shows are being cancelled Paris Auto Show, I believe Comic Con. The fact that Disney is talking about re-opening this year is great news.

I’m happy because I didn’t want to work with all the cases going up. Almost everyone I know working is scared to go back.

Yeah we kicked open the door to pretty much everything in Vegas about three weeks ago...Cases are going through the roof...Our Governor just issued orders that face masks are required in public places at all times...How that’s enforced who knows...At this rate we’re probably going to end up in a lockdown again...

man, i wanna go back so bad...
Damn. I know a lot of people really love disney that much. Last time I went was like 7 years ago. I'm good with going every 10-15 years. Place is cool but it was mostly fun because I was with friends and drinking in epcot before hopping over to disneyworld. mgm was always the park I liked most.

I been telling y’all...Late this year early next year...

Universal in Florida was a visual study for Disney I think...And they just had a big layoff of employees they brought back for the reopening because the attendance isn’t there...Also with this planned protests the union was gearing up for, Disney’s California side of things isn’t looking promising...

More of my bold predictions 😂...The majority of the states are going to be headed back into another lockdown...

Yeah, this isn’t a surprise at all. It sucks for the employees who will be without pay, but ultimately it’s for the greater good.

Yay America for showing the world how to handle a pandemic. /s

Back
Top Bottom