DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

only watched the bowser jr shadow vid so far, but man, talk about thinking out the box.

Attractions are looking fresh as hell

was suppose to open today (4th over there already) but osaka had the shutdown extended so it smostly just soft opening/technical rehearsals for those that visits

got my silver spira, parks just got to open so i can spend these credits...

1612568707573.png

i do think people would be willing to walking around DL for a fee, make them like $10 and then open up the restaurant and a bunch of chairs and tables like carthay circle and they can make bank

people still buying merch like crazy too so i think its worth it even if they limit the amount of people in, i can imagine theyre already making so much for downtown parking fee alone

or let people walk into avengers campus, its looking nice all lit up

1612580930566.png

Last edited:
Disney California Adventure Ticketed Festival-Like Event Coming Mid-March Featuring Food & Beverage, Live Entertainment, and More

an excerpt from a letter sent to cast members:

Currently planned to begin mid-March, we will debut an all-new, limited-time ticketed experience, focused on our world-famous food and beverage offerings from around the resort, the latest merchandise and unique, carefully crafted entertainment experiences…all to be offered multiple days a week. With limited capacity and enhanced health and safety measures in place, Guests once again will get to step into a magical Disney environment — an environment that will provide memorable and fun experiences our Guests are craving.

RUMOR: Main Street U.S.A. at Disneyland Park to Reopen March 14th, Exactly One Year After the Park Closed

According to cast members at the park, Disneyland will reopen Main Street U.S.A. (from the entrance up to Sleeping Beauty Castle) with limited capacity, in the same fashion as Buena Vista Street has operated at Disney California Adventure as of late. This would mean shops and restaurants will open up and down the iconic avenue. The rumored date for the reopening of Main Street U.S.A. is March 14th, 2021, which aligns with the plans for DCA, and just happens to be one year to the day since Disneyland closed.

Disney has yet to announce the reopening, but cast members have started getting their calls today to return to work on Main Street U.S.A.

yeah, the vaccine rollout has been fumbled from the get go. it’s kinda wild hopefully they get it together soon

Took the family to downtown Disney/CA adventure yesterday. Parking was $10 the line to get into downtown Disney was like 25 min the guy told us it was 2 hours on Saturday! Had earl of sandwhich for lunch, took a pics with the family at the black Panther mural. Walked around. Walked inside CA adventure, they had some wandavision photo op near the monsters inc ride. Finally got to eat a churro inside the park after almost a year and half!

very nice, im jelly

hows the lines to get to the stores? last time i visited i couldnt even get inside WoD

6335EF6C-962F-4F40-A589-BD09CB27F89C.jpeg
2EB82E69-4E45-4FBB-BFAA-ACDC49C7947E.jpeg
Wife and I went Saturday, got a flutternuffle churro and wow they shrunk. Took us 2 hours to get in.

Disney is doing great with trying to keep everyone distanced as much as they can. I feel when they do open it'll be safe to go if you're willing to go but trying to get in will be a nightmare. The positive is if you do get in, getting on the rides should be pretty easy even if they limit the amount of people on the ride.

Last edited:
impulse visit today, crowds light and no lines at parking or to get into buena vista street

just got some caramel corn + classic bucket box and masks (with 30% ap disco) and the ap magnet

67645A0C-5BD3-41D7-B6CD-47F6571F0AD4.jpeg

the rainforest cafe being turned into the new star wars/galaxys edge stores looking good too, got the popsicle speeder upfront
480E2DC8-31C6-40BD-9BD6-DC810BA82489.jpeg

Has anyone in here done a disney world trip lately?

suppose to go in 3 weeks. Was curious how experience has been for those that have gone? Getting dining reservations has been tough thus far.

Back
Top Bottom