DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

FCDF4C23-C46B-4A87-BACF-6AF0775E4922.jpeg
Drove from work (Rialto) here for this damn popcorn bucket. Told my wife she better be stretching.

saw those on social media yesterday and now i got to go back :lol:

hows the crowd today?

I got there at 2:45 and walked straight in to DTD and CA I’m leaving now and there’s lines for everything

i think it depends, sp far shutdown is of la county but with the new shutdown dependent on the icu levels, it might affect oc/anaheim

but it does look like theyre trying to expand dca, slowly but surely

^ ^ ^

they just launched an interactive website for the land

^ ^ ^

they just launched an interactive website for the land

Thank you for this

So no more Magical Express or Extra Magic Hours in Florida huh? Disney is stacking up the reasons to stay off property at this point...

i think its the other way around, they know they dont need to give those incentives and people flock the park especially this year with wdw’s 50th anniversary

For me not so much...Extra added expense to get transportation to and from the airport...The rumor of the Fastpass system being updated to Fastpass+ like California is another extra added fee for what used to be included with your resort stay...

As far as the extra magic hours go, I never used them for our trips...I actually planned our park days to avoid the extra magic hour parks because those are always the busiest for that particular day...Now all parks are on even footing so it’s 🤷‍♂️...

Never mind they haven’t said if and when the dining plan will be coming back...

Back
Top Bottom