DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i may have said that wrong but their employees will be affected because they do have a lot of gay/trans, etc... cast members

they do also sell a lot of rainboxw colored merch so they are in it to make money for sure but in turn, i believe WDW/Disney has supported those who also supported the bill so its a double edge sword

they have to toe that line, one side are mad at them for being "woke" and the other is mad for not being "woke" enough
I see.

I think that’s why I’m confused. If the bill wasn’t necessarily going to affect the company directly, they should’ve kept their mouth shut and stayed out of it. Once you put your foot in any race these days you’re in it all the way, especially if you’re someone as big as Disney.

Even the comments on that post are saying “actions are bigger than words” and “fire chapek”. They want his damn head and even their supporting post isn’t seen as enough. I get it but dudes an idiot for not seeing this coming.

Disney will likely never sink, but this just looks worse the more they get involved and flip flop.

at this point id just go ahead and fire chapek and put d'amaro in his place

not sure what chapek can do to turn it around for his image outside of going to russia and convincing putin to stop his invasion

at this point id just go ahead and fire chapek and put d'amaro in his place

not sure what chapek can do to turn it around for his image outside of going to russia and convincing putin to stop his invasion
Finish the pirates renovation 2 months ahead of schedule and I’ll let things go :lol:

SMH

Where is she when I'm at Disneyland

1648011869048.jpeg

1648011959881.jpeg

1648011892447.jpeg

Today's the morning that the first day of my trip went live for these restaurants Reservation.

Woke up at 6AM for the go live, both Oga's and Lamplight went live with no reservations all day? how sway

its march and Universal already announced and working on Halloween Horror Night :rofl:

i guess its the only part of the theme park realm that disney cant touch so their riding and milking it for as much as they can

just crazy that its march and they are already building the houses, just make them permanent buildings at this point and change the interiors

Today's the morning that the first day of my trip went live for these restaurants Reservation.

Woke up at 6AM for the go live, both Oga's and Lamplight went live with no reservations all day? how sway

I did Disneyland like a week or two ago and couldn’t get a reservation for Ogas. Just did walk up first thing when the park opened and was seated within 5 mins. Keep in mind this was a Monday morning

I did Disneyland like a week or two ago and couldn’t get a reservation for Ogas. Just did walk up first thing when the park opened and was seated within 5 mins. Keep in mind this was a Monday morning

and not many are willing to drink that early :rofl:

but yeah dont be discouraged, a lot of spots for walk up rez

Wonder if I’d have similar luck if I rode Indiana Jones first then went over to Oga’s 🤔

looks like theres gon be some pop-up/kirby walk through at Universal city walk starting tomorrow

1.jpg

imma be at universal tomorrow so hopefully line isnt too long

Back
Top Bottom