DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

thats my arm workout

load up on some churro and pretzels then go on there 3-4 times and burn off the calories

now its gon be easier to get in there šŸ’Ŗ
Homie said 3-4 times
Dawg I went once last year, they were like ā€œwanna go again?!ā€ I was like ā€œnah Iā€™m gā€ :lol:

So I had no idea the you had to reserve the Disney parks in advance. Im flying out to California for the first time and didnā€™t book a thing. I go to order the tickets and see you need to reserve the day and see the calendar completely crossed off for this week. Iā€™m starting to feel sick knowing my wife and son are gonna be so disappointed if we donā€™t get in to the parks. Somehow I just keep refreshing the calendar page and tomorrow opened up as having availability so I end up booking it and saving ur vacation.

So I had no idea the you had to reserve the Disney parks in advance. Im flying out to California for the first time and didnā€™t book a thing. I go to order the tickets and see you need to reserve the day and see the calendar completely crossed off for this week. Iā€™m starting to feel sick knowing my wife and son are gonna be so disappointed if we donā€™t get in to the parks. Somehow I just keep refreshing the calendar page and tomorrow opened up as having availability so I end up booking it and saving ur vacation.

sorry to hear that

your best bet is to call customer service if they are still open and hope they can help or at least ask if theres tickets available in the kiosk tomorrow 714-781-4636

if you're staying at a disney property, the concierge there might be able to help but its a tall order

but keep checking the website, it might open up as there is usually a 24hr cancellation rule if you change your mind so keep your fingers crossed

worse comes to worst, maybe visit Knotts Berry Farm, they have the boysenberry festival going on and it can still be a good time and it close to Disneyland, there's Universal Studios 40-50 min drive depending on traffic, they have the harry potter projections starting tonight

there's some ticket available for Monday right now for 2 adults and i child, its a pricey one though but its available for one day or park hopper (price jumps from $970 to $1150 with the park hopper)

id grab that ticket now and maybe go to the other parks if you're spending more time in LA, lots of good water parks too since its starting to get hot here

1.png

rfx45 rfx45

I see itā€™s supposed to rain on Monday, how bad is it gonna be? I got lucky and booked Disneyland park for tomorrow but still wanted to visit DCA if possible, is it gonna be an all day raining? Sorry in advance for the ignorance. Already booked universal and gonna drive to San Diego for the zoo.

rain can be a blessing in disguise, us californians are confused when water comes down from the sky, it doesnt make sense to us

so the park might just be empty if you dont mind walking around in the rain, that might also be the reason why thereā€™s some tix left

when it rains, some attractions are closed, the ones outdoors but most of the indoors are good to go and it might be a walk up for most rides so if youā€™re from seattle and used to it then thats good

its a lot of money though and i dont want to ruin your trip so i dont want to just say go ahead and do it but forecast says even though 100% rain, it also says its gon partly cloudy with rain here and there with chance of heavy rainfall

but if its your second day, it might be worth if its gon be for DCA as thats a smaller park and wont require the whole day and the fireworks/nighttime attraction is in DL anyways

wish you a great time though, rain or shine

Appreciate all the help man, from NY so used to all types of crazy weather lol. Just gonna keep checking the weather and Disney calendar like crazy and hope for the best.

I low key have always wanted to go to Dland on a rainy day. Throw on a poncho and enjoy a less crowded park.

Yā€™all seeing the res system for April? Almost completely gone. Wild.

Seeing YouTubers say the park has no reservations left but is remotely empty. Weird.

lots of days left for me and 11th and 25th is reserved so that should available too if i didnt have it rez

even plenty of weekends available but maybe its my pass

D11CE382-8405-4F0F-AEE7-EDDDC8AFBE19.png

thats actually a lot of weekend available, those are usually the first to go

just keep in mind its spring break season so the parks gon be extra pack the next couple of weeks

thats actually a lot of weekend available, those are usually the first to go

just keep in mind its spring break season so the parks gon be extra pack the next couple of weeks
Trueeee didnā€™t think of that.

Single day weekends are meh, Iā€™m surprised the weekdays went first

Disney going to be removing ā€œladies and gentlemen, boys and girlsā€ from their theme park announcements

Itā€™ll be replaced with ā€œdreamers of all agesā€

šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom