DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Can you even transfer reservations?

👀 asking for a friend

they dont really check id’s attached to the tix in the entrance so technically you can but they will take a pic attached to the tix so theyll be attached to that tix from there on out

Yeah I think if the reservation is attached to an unused ticket you can transfer it to another ticket…Just have to add that person / ticket to your group on the app or whatever…Once a ticket gets used for a reservation then you can’t transfer it anymore…

So if you have a three day ticket with reservations attached, and haven’t used that ticket yet then you can move the reservations to someone else’s tickets…If you’ve used day one of that three day ticket though then those reservations are locked in…

you can get away with it with two people that look a like or twins, just look for the most senile worker at the turnstile

Is Genie+ worth it? Going to WDW with some fam this August and seems like it makes sense for Magic Kingdom at the very least.

I been Disneyland 4 times in the last month. I couldn’t imagine doing it without the genie +

1649911867033.gif

this is weird, virtual queue “only” for world of color? they used to distribute fastpass but people could still stand around in a lot of places to see the show so is that what the virtual queue is, just some prime spots for viewing purposes only?

full capacity in staffing so things will run much smoother, food is gon be served faster (maybe expand the menus back too) and rides can run more efficiently

being fully staffed is great news

full capacity in staffing so things will run much smoother, food is gon be served faster (maybe expand the menus back too) and rides can run more efficiently

being fully staffed is great news
Did they confirm full staff? Or just full cap?

:smh:

they were just on a $3k private tour with the plaids, anyone can do that sh*t but they arent keeping everyone out of the rides for anyone else, they apparently did this ont he dumbo ride too

People all up in arms on r/Disneyland about this. It doesn’t bother me, but I can see why people are upset. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom