DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I kind of feel like they aren’t going to have a renewal option simply because the keys are so limited…It’s not like these are AP’s where they just keep selling endless amounts of them…

Seems like they want people who missed out on them last time to have a chance at them this time…Wouldn’t be able to do that in any substantial way if they offered a renewal option…Otherwise it would essentially be a situation where if you weren’t able to buy them last year then you’ll feasibly never get another chance since most people would renew, and those that don’t would be in such scant amounts that nobody would have a real chance at buying them…So they go clean slate and make everybody try and buy them when they release again this fall or whenever…

they weren’t that limited. people had plenty of time to pick one up. it’s not like they sold out in minutes or hours. i don't know a single person who wanted one and didn’t get one

nah, thats just dumb

pretty much their loyal customers who waited and paid upfront 9paid the most amount might i add) on the first day are the one who loses the privilege and those who slack off gets rewarded? people that bought the cheaper options gets to renew theirs? keep in mind it says only dream and believe, the top two tier passes are the one being reported not gon be renewable

thats backwards thinking and a lot of hardcore DL fans gon be pissed, its a digital pass... they dont have to limit that sh*t like they got to print paper passes and they ran out of materials :lol:

i mean a million people could have bought the dream key from the start, there was no limit on that in the beginning and then when people complained not being able to get a rez then they decided to stop selling it, it didnt actually sellout

and MK is AP, they just changed the name :lol:

they weren’t that limited. people had plenty of time to pick one up. it’s not like they sold out in minutes or hours. i don't know a single person who wanted one and didn’t get one

Yeah agreed…

It’s just that there was a cap on them…If they let people renew then they’d for sure sell out instantly this year…Simply because they wouldn’t be able to release as many as they did last year…Then imagine the blowback if the damn things sold through in an hour or something crazy like that :lol:…They’d never hear the end of it…

Yeah agreed…

It’s just that there was a cap on them…If they let people renew then they’d for sure sell out instantly this year…Simply because they wouldn’t be able to release as many as they did last year…Then imagine the blowback if the damn things sold through in an hour or something crazy like that :lol:…They’d never hear the end of it…

there was no cap in the beginning and they dont have to put a cap on it now

imagine the blowback of the biggest fans (yes the biggest fans are the ones who was willing to pay as eraly as possible) being blackballed from the pass even though they paid the most

What’s the benefit to this? It’s going to cause an uproar if they don’t let them renew.. I think everyone assumed they would be able to renew. Not the other way around.

Sorry rfx45 rfx45 man I love you but :rofl:at Disney rewarding “loyal customers”…When did that become a thing?

they are actually pretty good at it, they got MK holders events like keeping haunted mansion and indiana jones open for holders-only to ride

they just had MK month and i got some sunglasses, cheap sunglasses but its something :lol:

discounts on hotels, first dibs on merch/tix, exclusive events/activities, exclusive food, etc…

yeah i sound like a homer because that seems minimal but they do try to make it special to be a holder

also…

you snooze you lose, thats a life lesson everyones got to learn

i dont cry when i miss out on some jordans, i just move on

these people had a lot of time to buy those passes and they decided not to

theyre raking in $$$ with these packages for the parade and WoC, practically all gone, i think the dining package for WoC sold out as its now temporarily unavailable

even the dessert party for $90 for a plate of cake, cookie and grapes are gone :lol:

1650513964440.jpeg

^ ^ ^

Sections of Walt Disney World and Reedy Creek are in both Orange and Osceola counties. If Reedy Creek Improvement District were to be dissolved, the counties would assume all of its assets and liabilities on June 1, 2023.

Disney would no longer be able to grant itself permission for construction projects and would instead have to go through the local governments for approval.

The counties would become responsible for the Reedy Creek Fire Department and emergency medical services, as well as utilities like water and sewer systems, road maintenance, and trash collection. Employees of Reedy Creek would likely be absorbed by the counties, though it’s possible they would be let go.

Walt Disney World already pays property tax to Orange and Osceola counties, so this would not change. The counties would get to collect the tax revenue that Disney currently pays to itself.

However, the counties would also become responsible for all of Disney’s debt. Approximately $2 billion of debt would be transferred to the counties, and therefore likely become the responsibility of taxpayers, assessed at a $2,200 tax per family of four or $580 per person.

Reedy Creek operates at a loss of approximately $5 to $10 million per year, but Disney is uniquely able to pay this off with their theme park revenue. The company also receives $105 million to operate its municipal services — funds that Orange and Osceola county would probably not get.

Taxpayers would become financially responsible for necessary construction, such as road improvements. As WFTV 9 cited, many taxpayers weren’t happy when a $150 million renovation of Kirkman Road was approved in 2019 for Universal’s Epic Universe.

FWIW Fresh Baked saying the “no AP renewal” news is jumping the gun and that he’s hearing differently.

They need to get rid of the reservation system. I already have two strikes. Sucks that we can't cancel same day.

They need to get rid of the reservation system. I already have two strikes. Sucks that we can't cancel same day.
All signs pointing to it sticking around, ol son.

Can I ask why you make rez’s and end up having to cancel ? As someone who goes once a year I make my Rez’s and go no issues.

emergency happens so sometimes you cant make it

some people also forget, the top tier passholder can reserve 6 days at a time so more room to just completely forget about it

i read somwhere that while the punishment is in the fine print for missing your rez day, they never really implemented it until recently, maybe a month ago? so i think if you missed a rez before then, it wont count against you but dont take my word on that

it resets after 60 days of not missing any rez anyways

All signs pointing to it sticking around, ol son.

Can I ask why you make rez’s and end up having to cancel ? As someone who goes once a year I make my Rez’s and go no issues.
I had emergencies both times. I also heard that it resets after 90 days instead of 60

He thinks the Magic Key and Believe Key may not be up for renewal because they may be working on a new pass to replace them. He’s playing both sides here though.. saying we don’t really know, and the originator of this big issue is someone whose pass expires in May. They were told they can’t renew.

Back
Top Bottom