DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I think the consensus was nah cause it’s mainly a novelty item at this point

There aren’t any dedicated magic band entrances yet I don’t think

at wdw, i think it worth it as its used to enter your hotel room even

if you got a kid thats a star wars fan, the hunting game with the mb+ can be fun especially aince they can run around and it might tire em out

got early access to Super Nintendo World for the end of the month

1673322985290.gif

1673322902643.jpeg

1673322912890.jpeg

this should be next for DL

remove autopia already, i rode that thing and it was the worst, no brakes, you just step on gas to go and let go to stop but its reall full throttle or nothing and its still super slow

thing stirs like sh*t too, if kids wants to know how to drive without power steering then yes this ride is it, it show you that you’ll crash because no power steering sucks

^sounds like user error to me ol son

Anyone have a list of what’s down for refurb at DL?

Is Indy officially down? I heard Radiator Springs Racers was going down but now idk?

Is that it? Planning a trip for April so wanting to know what to expect

nah, go drive it again and it'll remind you that its a sh*tty ride, i was forced into it, my group insisted and i told em its the worst ride ever created and afterwards they all agreed... dont even make sense they promote clean energy or electric when the cars are still gas powered and smelled like LA smog throughout the whole ride

its a waste of space

radiator springs only closed for a few days but here's a list of closures: https://touringplans.com/disneyland-resort/closures

The light cycle would fit perfect in Autotopia they could wrap that thing around the monorail and over finding Nemo

yup, remove the launch bay too, its perfect there next to space mountain and the best way to spice up tomorrowland

magic key holders can now go to the park after 2pm with no reservation?

i havent seen that anywhere, if true that would be huge even if they make it after 4pm

changes at DL and wdw are listed here:

My wife and I are planning a trip to Disneyland in April. We’ve never stayed at the Disney hotels before and we’re thinking of doing it this time.

Do you guys have a preference when it comes to the DL Hotel or the Grand Californian Hotel? My kids are 8 and 2.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thx!

GC is better because it has a direct entrance to DCA and closer to DL through the downtown entrance

Anybody dealt with their kid aging out and having the buy a pass now to enter the park? But obviously passes aren’t on sale right now. Anybody know if they’ll let you add a pass at renewal?

Back
Top Bottom