DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

year of the dragon
IMG_0235.jpeg

sip&savor pass doesnt have the tabs anymore, theres a barcode and pin# in the back

enjoyed everything i got except that quesobirria eggroll, it was bland even with the sauce/dip - the dessert is nice and light refreshing though

IMG_0244.jpeg

IMG_0241.jpeg

dumplings were good
IMG_0236.jpeg

shrimp lo mein was really good, had a little spicy kick and the ribs were cooked and seasoned well
IMG_0251.jpeg

IMG_0257.jpeg

twas a good day
IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0249.jpeg

went to tokyo disney the other week. my wife researched and planned so that we kinda knew what rides, food, fast passes were all kinda scheduled/sequenced 😂
we got there around 8:15am then left at around 7pm. it was soooo nice to have the weak yen. everything was relatively reasonable so we didn’t really have to budget inside the park. we bought whatever and ate wherever without thinking about cost.

the food overall was pretty blah. the hype stuff on youtube was mostly not that good imo but i ate a lot…..like A LOT! i thought that the toy story alien mochi and some pork rice roll were both underwhelming even though rated high by some yt weirdos. i think my favorites were the milk tea popcorn and crème brûlée churro. i didn’t know popcorn holders were a thing but i eventually succumbed to my inner hypebeast after seeing so many people with em.
IMG_7538.jpeg

we had a blast even though it was chilly. did star tours 2x and that was probably my son’s favorite. my daughter liked eating popcorn and pastries and the pooh and baymax rides.

we left when i got too tired and went down the block and stayed at the toy story hotel. that place is dope if you have young kids. the weird thing to me was how prominently featured lotso is. **** that dude was a POS in the movie.
IMG_7602.jpeg

IMG_7625.jpeg

these vlogger fools buggin, nobody jealous because you think youre doing better than them :lol: and how vain can you be, you aint no real celebrity :rofl:

and most of the time these dudes are cringe and have terrible taste buds

Last edited:
I seen a ton of them when I’m at DCA. Cringe. Like they really think they’re celebs SMH

Anyways hit dca Saturday and tried a few things from lunar new year. Kung Pao beyond chicken bao was plain, garlic noodles were good but the sriracha packet sucked, the dragonfruit cocktail was fire and so far my top choice of food is the spicy fried chicken bites. Also scooped the Mickey macaroon straw clip and my wife found the mushu pin. Didn’t pick up a jersey but we may end up grabbing it as well. The blackberry limeade refresher was heavy on the tart. Needs some alcohol to balance it out.

IMG_7279.jpeg
IMG_7281.jpeg
IMG_7280.jpeg
IMG_7282.jpeg
IMG_7283.jpeg
IMG_7288.jpeg
IMG_7287.jpeg
IMG_5985.jpeg

Last edited:
been wanting to try that cream puff along with the waffle monte cristo and they keep eluding me

last time i visited, i had forgotten but i reserved at dca instead of DL because of the festival and the waffles only served in the morning, the time before that zocalo closed by the time i wanted to try it

i feel like ive tried everything i wanted in the event which is kind of a disappointment but soulfully is back in a few days so really looking forward to that

yeah the puff is good. the filling is cold so that'll surprise you.

Only things left on my radar for lunar new year:

Shrimp Lo Mein
the Banh Mi
Yuja Pineapple cooler
the vietnamese taro coffee
Spicy Fried Rice

I keep forgetting about that monte cristo as well.

i wouldve just framed this ticket instead of trying to use it but then again to these people, content > anything else

it would suck though because now it has a void stamp

probably could have sold way more than the ~$150 ticket price he got

spizike231 spizike231 your girl kai got married quick, seemed like she just dumped the other dude recently too

now im not saying she’s a gold digger but she probably broke up with the other dude because he broke he broke… this dude are all jeweled up with LV and sh*t

IMG_0571.png

I’m glad I jumped train to Lisa. She would never do me like this. I seen that video and when she said they were married I was like wtf :lol:

I know that man Steve is sick at home rn knowing he fumbled them yambz.. she got messed up teeth but her cakes are immaculate

Still

Lisa >

Wait she married dude already?!?! I noticed the changed her handle from MagicallyKai to whatever it is now.

I haven't seen thick bones Lisa post in a minute, and my generic white girl Megan is engaged so i'm losing interest but her forehead still keeps me attracted.

i think IG can get wild with the DM's, YT is probably more tame but people on IG be leaving insane messages so I wouldnt be surprised if she staying away from it, probably getting too much shoe pics of dubzeros, 6rings, true flights, spizikes, etc... and werent impressed

Back
Top Bottom