DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

you dont want lisa? with her sturdy calves, she might be able to prevent it from swinging

registering for disney events really is like trying to cop a sneakers now

got my desktop, ipad and phone all on queue, whats good (and maybe bad) is that they do put you in a random position

i had the desktop and ipad up on queueu about 20min before it opened up at 7am then just put my phone on queue right at about 7am and the phone is on 10min wait now while the other two still says more than an hour

just carzy, been waiting 40min already so it takes an hour of your day if not longer to register and im still not sure if its sold out or not, ironically its for rundisney and i had to skip my morning run to try and get in

some already sold out :smh

IMG_0581.jpeg

Last edited:
Don’t tell me the Patty glazing is taking over da Disney thread too :smh:

Yall keep your glizzy glazing somewhere else pls

We were there, too, but left for dca about 15 minutes before the stupid parade. What position does Taylor swift play? I hear my kids taking about him all the time, but...

registering for disney events really is like trying to cop a sneakers now

got my desktop, ipad and phone all on queue, whats good (and maybe bad) is that they do put you in a random position

i had the desktop and ipad up on queueu about 20min before it opened up at 7am then just put my phone on queue right at about 7am and the phone is on 10min wait now while the other two still says more than an hour

just carzy, been waiting 40min already so it takes an hour of your day if not longer to register and im still not sure if its sold out or not, ironically its for rundisney and i had to skip my morning run to try and get in

some already sold out :smh

IMG_0581.jpeg

What’s crazier is that for that sign up fee and you still ain’t get admission to a park lol

What’s crazier is that for that sign up fee and you still ain’t get admission to a park lol

to be fair, the single day ticket could cost more than a single run price :lol: 5k is $120 and 10k is $175

if it included a park entry, it'll cheaper to go on that run than an actual single day, a non park hopper tickets on a weekend is close to $200 now ($260 if you wanna park hop)

they would sell out faster and people would just say f' the run :rofl:

^^^ LOL you do have a point. I thought the run was more than that tho so then that's not bad. The last run that happened like 2 weeks ago or something i heard the registration was like over $200

Imagine getting a run registration and being blocked out for MK RSVP :emoji_weary:

people :smh:

Latest gem for visitors to Disneyland Paris: a family decided to come and celebrate a special event by bringing and lighting their own smoke bomb on Central Plaza (in defiance of the rules).

They were subsequently arrested by Resort teams.

weird that ticket sales starts at night

still the usual 9am pst

Tickets On Sale Soon, with Magic Key Pre-Sale​

New for this year’s event, Inspire Magic Key holders will be the first to have a chance to purchase pre-sale tickets for Star Wars Nite.

On Tuesday, February 20, 2024 — no earlier than 9 p.m. — Inspire Key holders can purchase from a select amount of pre-sale tickets on Disneyland.com. On the following days, Wednesday, February 21 and Thursday, February 22, all Magic Key holders will be able to purchase from a select amount of pre-sale tickets.

On Friday, February 23 — again, no earlier than 9 p.m. PT — tickets will go on sale for the general public. As a reminder, tickets are limited and subject to availability.

New ‘Notify Me’ Option for Virtual Queue​

For the first time ever, there will be a virtual queue for guests to utilize when purchasing their Star Wars Nite tickets.

Once in the online queue, guests can choose the “notify me” option and enter their email address. They will then receive an email when it’s their turn to return to the virtual waiting room to enter the ticket store website. From the time a guest’s purchase turn begins, they will have 10 minutes to use their link to return to the website.

If guests do not use their virtual queue link to return to the online waiting room, they will lose their place and have to re-join the queue at the back of the line. The link will become invalid once their turn has ended or after it has been used, whether tickets have been purchased or not.

Last edited:
Huh i didn’t read that. Interesting. Maybe people complained about it happening during work hours? Or a typo possibly?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom