DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

these vlogger fools buggin, nobody jealous because you think youre doing better than them :lol: and how vain can you be, you aint no real celebrity :rofl:

and most of the time these dudes are cringe and have terrible taste buds

Im convinced he’s an NTer

IMG_4451.gif

We'll be there, too! Bang Bang! The wife thinks it's just the mvp, though. Either way, hopefully is someone from a team that's won their 6th ring!

Last edited:
soft opening of power up cafe at universal from last night (officially opens on super nintendo lands 1 yr annuversary at hollywood)

the super mushroom calzone is pretty good, meaty and cheesy and bready

the other is the fire flower pretzel, not bad wither and comes with 3 sauces

IMG_0420.jpeg

IMG_0426.jpeg

IMG_0433.jpeg

IMG_0437.jpeg

plus some mario kart challenge empty photo dump
IMG_0455.jpeg

IMG_0454.jpeg

IMG_0453.jpeg

IMG_0449.jpeg
IMG_0451.jpeg

IMG_0462.jpeg

Last edited:
That's a probably a lab diamond. Millennials love lab diamonds. A 3 carat vvs could be had for less than $4k whereas a natural diamond with the same clarity is going to be like $50k.

^^^^ bro im so mad about that. And what’s up with Disney switching up to a V2 for the restock?!? The wife and i were excited to buy em yesterday when we realized it was a different one. I stead of the all over character print it’s just a big Mickey on the back. I can’t believe they sold out so fast and restocked with a different version :smh:

Hit the park up yesterday for the bday tried some new things at lunar new year

Spicy fried rice and chicken bites still the winners for me. The tofu in the rice had a hella kick

IMG_7625.jpeg
IMG_7626.jpeg

Biggest disappointment for me next to the Kung pao bao was the shrimp lo mein. It was too soggy. Noodles weren’t firm. Pretty much dumped it after having a spoonful and a shrimp.

IMG_7632.jpeg

This coffee was good

IMG_7624.jpeg

Was also able to score the MK Stitch strawclip. The big boba straw is color changing in cold

IMG_7608.jpeg

Went to the hotel to check out the dragon in the lobby, pretty cool. Might need to go there for a remote day and work from there

IMG_7630.jpeg

The parade was a bit meh compared to last years, still pretty cool tho

IMG_7636.jpeg
IMG_7638.jpeg
IMG_7640.jpeg
IMG_7643.jpeg

Park was packed due to high school kids being there for a field trip so wait times were wild. I’ll be back on 2/15 for some final lunar eats. I been trying to get rsvp for Monday but still no luck.

that damn ferris wheel gondola of death is the only attractions ive never experienced and i dont know if you can pay me enough money to do it especially on the one that swings

Back
Top Bottom