DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Quick update!

Got here around 730 this morning (I recommend getting here this early)
line quadrupled in length during the next 20ish minutes
810 they started letting people in
820 already went on Indy
835 done with pirates
9 finished millennium falcon ride
10 rode space mountain
11 rise of the resistance

Not busy at all, I recommend when getting in going straight to Indy and pirates. Those wait times are 40+ minutes with monster lines.

food ordering is a nightmare. We ordered dole whips when we got to the park for 11-1130 pick up and it somehow just disappeared? When clicking on pick up windows it shows an error and a totally random time will pop up and continue the cycle.

also not a ton of food options. Bring your own food and you’ll have an amazing time. It’s 12:15 and we hit everything but thunder mountain and haunted mansion (both lines 20ish minutes) but we had to go out to downtown Disney for a food break!

Need some hotel recommendations. Shades of green is already booked for our dates. Anyone stayed at animal kingdom lodge? Looking there next but it says they are closed until July.

Need some hotel recommendations. Shades of green is already booked for our dates. Anyone stayed at animal kingdom lodge? Looking there next but it says they are closed until July.
Are you looking for themed?

I booked for Hilton Anaheim and the prices weren’t bad IMO

just stayed at the Caribbean Beach resort, no complaints. we were in the martinique section and were close to the pool, restaurants, buses to the parks and the skyliner. i’d definitely stay there again.

So I’m planning a trip to Florida in October of 2022. Fly in Sunday, different parks Monday and Tuesday, rest Wednesday, then different parks Thursday and Friday. What parks would you guys recommend? Keep in mind I have a 5 year old and also consider Universal Studios Orlando.

Went to Disneyworld for my nephew‘s bday 27th, 28th and 29th of last month

we did magic kingdom on the 28th, which was my nephew‘s actual birthday.. then Hollywood studios the 29th

was good, for the most part.. obviously the whole fast pass system was down.. but waits werent really crazy especially at limited capacity.. also thing were spaced out a ton

was able to actually go on rise of the resistance without any crazy wait.. also the millennium falcon ride

also we got lucky with the heat.. was still hot but shh was progressively getting worse by the day

just stayed at the Caribbean Beach resort, no complaints. we were in the martinique section and were close to the pool, restaurants, buses to the parks and the skyliner. i’d definitely stay there again.

We’re booked in for Caribbean Beach for next February…First trip back down since COVID and our first at that resort…

How was the Skyliner? That’s really the reason we opted for Caribbean Beach this go around…

We’re booked in for Caribbean Beach for next February…First trip back down since COVID and our first at that resort…

How was the Skyliner? That’s really the reason we opted for Caribbean Beach this go around…

the skyliner was good, there was a long line at the transfer station one day but it moves pretty quick. from caribbean beach the skyliner only goes to hollywood studios and epcot. you gotta catch a bus to magic kingdom and animal kingdom

also if you’re a coffee guy like me, don’t get the lattes at the restaurant restaurant. they were terrible :lol: just hit up one of the joffreys stands at the skyliner station or at the parks. i didn’t even attempt to go to starbucks, the lines were crazy

1622138819524.jpeg

I did not know people plan so far in advance. But the more I have to plan the more tangible and real it becomes.

Got to the parking lot at 6:40 and the walk was only about 2 minutes. We were in the front of the lines basically. Got on indy and pirates in less than 5 minutes each. Got a RotR boarding pass and was on there in less than 5 minutes when they called our boarding group.

Haunted mansiin was a 40 min wait, space tours was 20, and space mountain is 40 too.

why is animal kingdom last? I have boys who love animals so I was thinking that was going to be the best one. How many days do I need to hit all the parks you think?
Your boys should love AK for sure. It's a dope park. I have nothing against it. Great attractions. There's definitely animals. Cool rides.

I just love Epcot so much, that by default, one had to be last.

I'd say 3-4 days.

We can usually hit hollywood and epcot same day. And then a day at magic kingdom and a day at AK. But you can also get through that in a half day as well.

Back
Top Bottom