Dissecting the AJ23

Ok... So you're taking the word of a site that sells fakes on what's in a XX3?? A fake XX3, without a doubt. Did some currency exchange math; Concordsfor 169,000 won = $134 US... Lock this thread up. It's advertising fake shoes. I have an idea: tear open your own XX3's OP. I bet you have at least 4pairs. Quit your crying. Do they feel good? Do they look good? And what the hell is podular suspension anyway? WHO CARES.

LOCK IT UP.

It was said that XX3 was made in the consideration of environmental friendly.
So, yeah...

However, finally, there's one quality thread in months....

I love mine...im wearin my allstars right now. I do agree with the xx2 comment though, they are GREAT ballin shoes...I still wear mine on the court.

Ok... So you're taking the word of a site that sells fakes on what's in a XX3?? A fake XX3, without a doubt. Did some currency exchange math; Concords for 169,000 won = $134 US... Lock this thread up. It's advertising fake shoes. I have an idea: tear open your own XX3's OP. I bet you have at least 4 pairs. Quit your crying. Do they feel good? Do they look good? And what the hell is podular suspension anyway? WHO CARES.

LOCK IT UP.

eyes.gif
i doubt those xx3 are fake. since when do fakes have full length zoomair?

Originally Posted by thetank

Ok... So you're taking the word of a site that sells fakes on what's in a XX3?? A fake XX3, without a doubt. Did some currency exchange math; Concords for 169,000 won = $134 US... Lock this thread up. It's advertising fake shoes. I have an idea: tear open your own XX3's OP. I bet you have at least 4 pairs. Quit your crying. Do they feel good? Do they look good? And what the hell is podular suspension anyway? WHO CARES.

LOCK IT UP.

eyes.gif
i doubt those xx3 are fake. since when do fakes have full length zoom air?

What about this thread seems legitimate?? Check the website. They are in Korea, and they sell FAKES. Where is this supposed to be from? Some Korean's cellphone? GTFOOH. Cut open your XX3's since you are all hating now all of a sudden. Tell me what you find inside.

Originally Posted by bdub253

What about this thread seems legitimate?? Check the website. They are in Korea, and they sell FAKES. Where is this supposed to be from? Some Korean's cell phone? GTFOOH. Cut open your XX3's since you are all hating now all of a sudden. Tell me what you find inside.
laugh.gif

im in america. and america also sells fakes.
Do they feel good? Do they look good? And what the hell is podular suspension anyway? WHO CARES.

LOCK IT UP.
laugh.gif

i care, cuz i paid money to know what IPS felt like. im not even sure if you are serious or not
laugh.gif

my goodness

Something about those in the pics makes them look fake...... Could be me but still....

JB simply knows they can sell sneakers with buzz words and hype.

the buzz surrounding the XX3 was that it was the LAST jordan, initiating crazy hype: people had to have the last jordan

and at a time when going green is nothing but a fad, cheap easily translates to "environmentally friendly"

its the same simple garbage JB has been using for years. it's nothing new.

LOCK IT UP.

eyes.gif

What about this thread seems legitimate?? Check the website. They are in Korea, and they sell FAKES. Where is this supposed to be from? Some Korean's cell phone? GTFOOH. Cut open your XX3's since you are all hating now all of a sudden. Tell me what you find inside.

Hey what about Korea, do u even know wht ur talking about? As an Asian I always try hard to not provoked by stupid racism but this time Ican't stand. Have u ever even been to Korea? Do u even know what Korea makes? Yeah Korea sucks in various aspects for example the gov sucks, educationsucks, small territory (So.Kor. size of VA) ye but Koreans got some hard working +%* and make goot stuff like Samsung and LG. Ya probably think Samsung and LGare made from some japanese dudes but it isn't. And u don't even know what IPS is, if u wanna know what that is check some pics of XX1s
http://footsell.co.kr/fro...category.php?cate_no=163
this is the url of the XIs they are selling on the website but i dont see concords for 169,000won
the cheapest concords are 145,000 but they are sold and it was size 6Y its a freakin GS.
Show me where they have concords in 169,000won

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

LOCK IT UP.

eyes.gif

Hey what about Korea, do u even know wht ur talking about? As an Asian I always try hard to not provoked by stupid racism but this time I can't stand. Have u ever even been to Korea? Do u even know what Korea makes? Yeah Korea sucks in various aspects for example the gov sucks, education sucks, small territory (So.Kor. size of VA) ye but Koreans got some hard working +%* and make goot stuff like Samsung and LG. Ya probably think Samsung and LG are made from some japanese dudes but it isn't. And u don't even know what IPS is, if u wanna know what that is check some pics of XX1s
http://footsell.co.kr/fro...category.php?cate_no=163
this is the url of the XIs they are selling on the website but i dont see concords for 169,000won
the cheapest concords are 145,000 but they are sold and it was size 6Y its a freakin GS.
Show me where they have concords in 169,000won

First off, I know that my XX3's were all made in CHINA. I'm not talking about a Samsung TV, so calm down. I have no problem with Korea, Ihave doubts about the authenticity of a Korean website selling Jordans. And I'm very sorry if my Korean is too rusty to know the sizes they are talkingabout. What I am saying, for all that are so upset that there may or may not be paper in their shoes, CONSIDER THE SOURCE. Who is this from? So quick to rushto judgement on a shoe that all of you couldn't get enough of last year. Seriously, you don't like your XX3's now? Cut them open and post pics.Until then: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Consider the source. Check his post count. C'mon OP, where did the info come from??? Quit hating and quit posting pictures of FAKES.

DUCKTALES, WOO-HOO!!

Consider the source. Check his post count. C'mon OP, where did the info come from??? Quit hating and quit posting pictures of FAKES.

DUCKTALES, WOO-HOO!!
Check his post count? Oh the irony.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom