Dissecting the AJ23

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! You people can't think for yourselves. You LOVED the shoe when it dropped, now you hate it b/c someone claims it has paper init? Jesus man, get lives. You are sad, sad people.

I might add......still lovely shoes
tongue.gif
and Im looking for the UNC andWIZards
eyes.gif

It's called false advertising...i have two pairs of the 23s and i say we get a team together and file a lawsuit. Ive been buying Jordans since the age of 7and this kind of product quality is not acceptable...you can't lie to your customers like this just so your company can make a profit.

Originally Posted by bdub253

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! You people can't think for yourselves. You LOVED the shoe when it dropped, now you hate it b/c someone claims it has paper in it? Jesus man, get lives. You are sad, sad people.

would u still love your wife of 20 years if she told you that she was born a man?

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by bdub253

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! You people can't think for yourselves. You LOVED the shoe when it dropped, now you hate it b/c someone claims it has paper in it? Jesus man, get lives. You are sad, sad people.

would u still love your wife of 20 years if she told you that she was born a man?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg.. good one lol

to bdub253 : well i still love my xx3...i have all xx3 mids in fact... i get complements from all different kinds of ppl with my Wiz(or MS)XX3 that im rocking and the shoes are very comfy after toe killing breaking in time... and i dont even play basketball anymore so performance doesnt reallymatter to me...
But i am a little pissed that JB ACTUALLY LIED to customers... why would you do that? its not like we are not gonna buy a pretty well balanced(imo) XX3 withjust full length zoom air. jb didnt have to say that
for what they did, jb could get into a lawsuit if some crazy rich guy is pissed enuf to sue them lol i would actually love to see it happen. too bad im notrich enuf to do that

and to the guys who say that they can feel the IPS: I think its just a placebo effect or the IPS is built in the black phylon like the other guy mentioned...but i personally think its just a placebo effect cuz i dont see any difference in the texture of IPS area and non IPS area of that phylon.

for those who didn hear about placebo effect
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo
well it talks about taking pills and $$@# mostly but it applies to everywhere

Amazing dissection!

Thanks for the info.

Good to know the AJ23 is nothing more than overpriced hype, and that you can get an even better performance shoe in the much cheaper Zoom BB1 or BB2!

RIP, Air Jordan.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

im gonna tell you nicely before some %$%*#$$ does.

this should prolly go in the review forums.

but nice post nonetheless, thank you, very informative.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by jw air

Originally Posted by nick0lis

im gonna tell you nicely before some %$%*#$$ does.

this should prolly go in the review forums.

but nice post nonetheless, thank you, very informative.

alien.gif

Good job on being 16 days late.

Originally Posted by SOLEin1

wow. I had a pair but didn't like em. Wasn't very comfortable for me..
cuz the 23s are rather stiff... the upper part holds my feet really tight..
compare to my zoom bb1s.. zoombb1 = more flexible but less cushioning (ie more responsive)

Back
Top Bottom