Dissecting The Foamposite 1 "Electrolime"

The jordan guys got mad over the disecting of the concords so not to leave the nike guys out http://niketalk.com/topic/337583/Dissecting-The-Air-Jordan-11-Concord
f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

f4.jpg

f5.jpg

f6.jpg

f7.jpg

f8.jpg

f9.jpg

f10.jpg

f11.jpg

f12.jpg

f13.jpg

f14.jpg

f15.jpg

f16.jpg

f17.jpg

f18.jpg

f19.jpg

f20.jpg

f21.jpg

f22.jpg

f23.jpg

f24.jpg

f25.jpg

f26.jpg

As said in the Jordan Forum,

Whats the point of this project? Why are you doing this to a brand new pair of shoes?

Was the shoe a early release pair ?

I can say the materials are not worth the retail price and from the pics.

Unless you can really afford it or got the foams for free why distroy a new pair of shoes

Why not a beat pair its all make out of the same cheap crap

just goes to show that there's only double stacked zoom in the heel 
laugh.gif

if that's a size 12....i'll take those clear soles that you no longer need 
grin.gif

nerd.gif

for the people who say they dont see the point, he dissected it so you wouldnt have to. its interesting if you ask me.
thanks for this post

Originally Posted by djaward

Whats the point of this project? Why are you doing this to a brand new pair of shoes?

HOW DON'T YOU PEOPLE APPRECIATE THIS?!?

OP, thanks for the projects - at least something different is done around here. I actually enjoy these.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

OP, thanks for the projects - at least something different is done around here. I actually enjoy these.
THIS! Agree 
eek.gif

WOW, so we pay that amount of money for a small piece of zoom.

I don't see how anyone could hate on this. Just exposes how "cheap" it cost to make shoes, where is the price increase justified by nike? better materials? more technology? better cushioning? lol

This.  Good job OP, would love to see a comparison if you have one of the OG release vs the retros

The zoom we pay for is the same segment you can buy separately online for $20 shipped.

So the other $200+ is coming from where??? lol

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

The zoom we pay for is the same segment you can buy separately online for $20 shipped.

So the other $200+ is coming from where??? lol

grin.gif
the hype, the box, the shoe paper, cardboard inserts, the shoe laces and the ability to buy them on release day

i can def. appreciate a post like this, especially since the majority of my collection is foams. good to see exactly what we're paying all this money for (which looks like NOTHING!
frown.gif
) and how it's constructed. props.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

This.
Knowledge is power 
smokin.gif

Def cool to see. Dont need to disect a nike shoe to know its not worth is price though lol.

Back
Top Bottom