DJ AM Passed

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

And what sources are stating this? I havent found one. Only thing confirmed is pill bottle by him. Hard to confirm anything else w/o an autopsy. And even if he is none of us know why he did what he did. I just found it shocking that people are saying "Oh he's a druggie, his fault" I swear people have no shame
smh.gif
So even if he OD'd its not his fault and we should all be ashamed he's dead?

Anybody heard from Ben Baller, yet?

He can't be too good right now.

Rest In Peace DJ AM.

Nah I'ma chill . Shes currently playing with another NTer _ right now .

I'mma fall back on that though .

This thread is for AM ... not the time nor place .

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Nah I'ma chill . Shes currently playing with another NTer _ right now .

I'mma fall back on that though .

This thread is for AM ... not the time nor place .

seabiscuit ima chill out for now to show respect but keep my name out your mouth.

RIP to DJ AM. It really has been a rough year for celebrities. Started with The Dark Knight Curse last year with Heath dying.

RIP to Heath Ledger, Michael Jackson, Ted Kennedy, DJ AM and all the others lost over the past year.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

And what sources are stating this? I havent found one. Only thing confirmed is pill bottle by him. Hard to confirm anything else w/o an autopsy. And even if he is none of us know why he did what he did. I just found it shocking that people are saying "Oh he's a druggie, his fault" I swear people have no shame
smh.gif
Why you still here? You already made your statements. I hope your parents die in a car crash. Leave the thread already.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

smh.gif
Why you still here? You already made your statements. I hope your parents die in a car crash. Leave the thread already.
was he your boyfriend your really fired up about this

Still can't believe this, when he was posting here on NT with amc is when I first heard of him and was a fan instantly. Then he inspired me start djing asa career I dont know even know what else to say besides this isn't right

RIP DJ AM

Back
Top Bottom