DJ AM Passed

Wow, go onto Nahright and see this as the first entry. Truly shocking, RIP DJ AM
frown.gif

For those concerned with what's going on with Ben Baller, he's on his twitter posting up some old, but classic, AMC pics.
http://twitter.com/BENBALLER

roll.gif
Kneesh wrote:

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Originally Posted by Late80s

Kneesh CURVE i dont address your existence at all. why do you follow me? i certainly dont follow you and go ahead and post it on here. dry snitching $#+ herb.

i did say rip, the cheating death this refers to this http://latimesblogs.latim...03/dj-am-cheats-de.html/
Uhm ... I actually DON'T follow you . Get your facts right +%% .

Raadius re-tweeted it .

You mad ? Go suck a %#!@ .
avery johnson with tittys go take today's L . can't see you in a picture without a flash as broad.
I see that you're upset because you THOUGHT I followed you .

Keep it moving ... your nasty *$% long lip *$% vagina is all over the net $!%$ .

You've been with 5+ NTers ... just leave . You take the L just by posting .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ouch!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

And what sources are stating this? I havent found one. Only thing confirmed is pill bottle by him. Hard to confirm anything else w/o an autopsy. And even if he is none of us know why he did what he did. I just found it shocking that people are saying "Oh he's a druggie, his fault" I swear people have no shame
smh.gif
So even if he OD'd its not his fault and we should all be ashamed he's dead?
Why you still here? You already made your statements. I hope your parents die in a car crash. Leave the thread already.
Going to far at its finest.
smh.gif

R.I.P.

RIP, but if it was from a drug overdoes, I feel no sympathy for him. He got a second chance at life and wasted it.

And what sources are stating this? I havent found one. Only thing confirmed is pill bottle by him. Hard to confirm anything else w/o an autopsy. And even if he is none of us know why he did what he did. I just found it shocking that people are saying "Oh he's a druggie, his fault" I swear people have no shame
smh.gif
Why you still here? You already made your statements. I hope your parents die in a car crash. Leave the thread already.
Yea, like saying that is any better than him laughing.
eyes.gif

RIP DJ AM.

Wasn't even on NT when he was but still RIP. People need to take their beef to the appropriate places.

If death doesn't teach you that there are more important things then you are probably hopeless...

damn.. R.I.P. fellow NTer. Keep jammin' up there though my dood.

P.S. Why the $#!! y'all keep postin' dumb %%+! in homie's thread? You know damn well DJ AM is shaking his head at y'all remarks right now.

Nicole Richie posted on her Twitter that they're saying it happened because he broke up with his girlfriend .

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Wow, go onto Nahright and see this as the first entry. Truly shocking, RIP DJ AM
frown.gif

For those concerned with what's going on with Ben Baller, he's on his twitter posting up some old, but classic, AMC pics.
http://twitter.com/BENBALLER
i can't imagine how sad his closest friends are.
frown.gif
i've never had a situation like that yet thankfully

rip

smh.gif
was he your boyfriend your really fired up about this

Funny joke. You clearly dont have any sympathy for those who have passed. Maybe it has to hit home for you to realize. I'm done going back and forth withthese lames. I paid my respects.

Smh @ all these kids getting super upset like a guy they've seen post 3 times on Niketalk was their brother or cousin or something and wishing death uponothers and their families, grow up ScottHallWithAPick.

wow one of nt's own RIP DJ AM

i remember him posting his collection couple years back,

the AM was really there for a reason, straight heat

and he was a real cool humble dude.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Anybody heard from Ben Baller, yet?

He can't be too good right now.

Rest In Peace DJ AM.
He's talking on Twitter a little but you can tell he's devistated.

He's postin up old pics of AM.

Back
Top Bottom