DJ AM Passed

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Nicole Richie posted on her Twitter that they're saying it happened because he broke up with his girlfriend .
i don't see anything.
Sorry . I don't know who this is but ...

@nikrichie I am getting info that @DJ_AM overdosed on drugs due toa break up with his girlfriend.

Unbelievable. RIP to a fellow NTer.
tired.gif

[h1]Pill Bottles, Crack Pipe Found Near DJ AM's Body[/h1]
Posted Aug 28th 2009 7:46PM by TMZ Staff
0828_dj_am_ex_3.jpg
Sources tell TMZ prescription pillbottles were found near DJ AM's body this afternoon.

We're told his body was found at around 5 PM at his apartment in New York City -- he was shirtless and wearing sweatpants. He was face down.

UPDATE 8:35 PM ET
: A law enforcement source on scene tells TMZ a glass "crack pipe" was found in his bedroom. The pill bottles were found inthe kitchen.

UPDATE 8:10 PM ET: Sources say a pipe commonly used to smoke drugs was also found inside the bedroom.

UPDATE 7:51 PM ET: We're told his body has not been removed from the apartment.

Story developing...

Nicole Richie posted on her Twitter that they're saying it happened because he broke up with his girlfriend .
i don't see anything.
Sorry . I don't know who this is but ...

@nikrichie I am getting info that @DJ_AM overdosed on drugs due to a break up with his girlfriend.

yeah, that's not her.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah I know now .

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

0828_dj_am_ex_3.jpg
Sources tell TMZ prescription pill bottles were found near DJ AM's body this afternoon.

We're told his body was found at around 5 PM at his apartment in New York City -- he was shirtless and wearing sweatpants. He was face down.

: A law enforcement source on scene tells TMZ a glass "crack pipe" was found in his bedroom. The pill bottles were found in the kitchen.

UPDATE 8:10 PM ET: Sources say a pipe commonly used to smoke drugs was also found inside the bedroom.

Story developing...
damn... drugs are so wack...
frown.gif

RIP

Originally Posted by boholkicks

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

0828_dj_am_ex_3.jpg
Sources tell TMZ prescription pill bottles were found near DJ AM's body this afternoon.

: A law enforcement source on scene tells TMZ a glass "crack pipe" was found in his bedroom. The pill bottles were found in the kitchen.

Story developing...
damn... drugs are so wack...
frown.gif

RIP
SMFH
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom