||--DJ AM's Sneaker Collection To Be Put On Ebay--||

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

RIP to dude. Kinda crazy he died with so many DS kicks. After all the fame and fortune still couldn't rock em all.

He rocked his favs and what he wanted to...Mostly all the rare @#* people could only dream of having

Real talk, Once you're dead thats it, It don't matter what kinda of collection you have thrn. I guess you just leave your legacy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

n1w6lk.png

edlover.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's up to $1,150 now
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

Playstation AF1 already $1025...... average sell on these is about 850-950

Where were you finding PSAF1s for less than 1000? Prices I have seen have been in the 1500-2500 range.

just checked the auctions, no deals to be had here...worn shoes going for substantially more than they usually do in DS condition

good thing the proceeds go towards charity

a lot of gems in there

But can't you write these auctions off due that they are charity auctions? I think thats why prices are so high.

I'm pretty sure those Pusheads are gonna be relisted. A worn pair doesn't even go for $200 for ebay idk how this is at 1.2k.

Theres tons of heat in these auctions, I'm willing to pay the premium since there charity but these prices are outta hand

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

But can't you write these auctions off due that they are charity auctions? I think thats why prices are so high.
Nope. You can NOT write off charity auctions. If you're receiving goods in exchange for your money its NOT a donation. Therefore, NOwrite-off.

A kids size 4.5 in the Eminem IVs are listed and they're @ $2,126 w/ 4 days to go. Wonder where the men's pair is gonna end.

IDK if they're doubles are deadbeat bidders, but alot of those shoes that were going for OD prices at the beginning are being relisted.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

A kids size 4.5 in the Eminem IVs are listed and they're @ $2,126 w/ 4 days to go. Wonder where the men's pair is gonna end.

IDK if they're doubles are deadbeat bidders, but alot of those shoes that were going for OD prices at the beginning are being relisted.
They are deadbeats. I said it was going to happen earlier in the thread.

Anyone cop anything? Looks like there's been some deadbeats, as stuff is already getting re-listed

Back
Top Bottom