DJ Khaled Asks for Nicki Minaj's hand in Marriage!!!! Vol : Is he simpin?

so is he worth millions then if he doesn't do anything?

Well for one, I didn't know Khaled was "Worth" millions and even so that doesn't answer the question.

What exactly does Khaled do? :lol: so srs I have no idea.

hes a producer

and clearly hes been apart of some very good songs, A LOT of them actually so it shouldnt come as a surprise that hes worth MILLIONS. dont know his net worth but its a pretty nice number i would expect

hes a producer

and clearly hes been apart of some very good songs, A LOT of them actually so it shouldnt come as a surprise that hes worth MILLIONS. dont know his net worth but its a pretty nice number i would expect

You are right he has been a part of some very good and very big records, but which one of those records did he actually produce?

But is Khaled under Ymcmb???
Because if he is, you know Baby,Slim and Wayne seeing all his checks

Well for one, I didn't know Khaled was "Worth" millions and even so that doesn't answer the question.

What exactly does Khaled do? :lol: so srs I have no idea.

Khaled is a music executive/Nationally respected DJ/Music Producer/Music A&R/Music Marketer

Basically a music industry point guard. Ive heard music industry Olivia Pope as a better analogy too

Khalid hasn't produced a track in his life. He's the president of some cabinet on Def Jam and is a glorified hype man. That's all.

u probably mean he's never made a beat.....which he has but he's actually produced a lot of records in the traditional since of producing. In that he directs and curates the entire process of creating the song.

u probably mean he's never made a beat.....which he has but he's actually produced a lot of records in the traditional since of producing. In that he directs and curates the entire process of creating the song.

Only this has been proven to be false...a least on a lot of occasions. I haven't heard a song "Produced" by DJ Khaled in my life and most of the songs that "he directs and curates" are actually just given to him. I.e. "I'm on one," "No New Friends," "Take it To The Head," "All I Do Is Win," and others all were given to him.

Hear that, Nicki? 

He won't give up either. 
laugh.gif

Only this has been proven to be false...a least on a lot of occasions. I haven't heard a song "Produced" by DJ Khaled in my life and most of the songs that "he directs and curates" are actually just given to him. I.e. "I'm on one," "No New Friends," "Take it To The Head," "All I Do Is Win," and others all were given to him.

Again you're not going to "hear" a song with a Khaled beat. You're going to hear a song that Khaled put together. Which is what a traditional producer has always done.

Most people who do what he does are just behind the scenes so it looks weird to people outside of the industry when they see Khaled in front of the camera because it looks like he "does nothing" when he actually does most of the ground work that makes an artist or song successful.

His clownlike behavior is just showmanship he grinds and has helped put together songs for everybody from Jay Z and Kanye to FloRida & Pitbull. He's an A&R who just happens to be a hypeman

And if you really think he's just given songs because he's a DJ....Funk Flex, Drama, etc. would have as many big hits. But they dont so he must have an ear for it right?

Again you're not going to "hear" a song with a Khaled beat. You're going to hear a song that Khaled put together. Which is what a traditional producer has always done.

Most people who do what he does are just behind the scenes so it looks weird to people outside of the industry when they see Khaled in front of the camera because it looks like he "does nothing" when he actually does most of the ground work that makes an artist or song successful.

His clownlike behavior is just showmanship he grinds and has helped put together songs for everybody from Jay Z and Kanye to FloRida & Pitbull. He's an A&R who just happens to be a hypeman

And if you really think he's just given songs because he's a DJ....Funk Flex, Drama, etc. would have as many big hits. But they dont so he must have an ear for it right?

Again he didn't put anything together, those records were gave to him. Funk Flex, Drama those guys get records given to them too, they just aren't from Nicki Minaj, Drake, etc.

I'm On One, No New Friends,etc. these are records for people's albums that they decide to give to him. 1da, 40, those guys are the ones who are the actual producers. He doesn't put the track together, the track is already made and THEN given to him.

He's a hype man...

He basically breaks records....(something that is very very important)...he essentially influences what's "hot"...

Apparently he runs the radio stations (in the sense that if you want to get a track out of Miami in rotation, it basically has to go through him) in Miami. He's managed to carve out his niche very well as we can see with MMG and YMCMB. With those two acts being the biggest/most popular right now, he essentially controls the airwaves...

Again he didn't put anything together, those records were gave to him. Funk Flex, Drama those guys get records given to them too, they just aren't from Nicki Minaj, Drake, etc.

I'm On One, No New Friends,etc. these are records for people's albums that they decide to give to him. 1da, 40, those guys are the ones who are the actual producers. He doesn't put the track together, the track is already made and THEN given to him.
If Khaled is anything like Puff or Dre, he'll take the track. up the volume on a cymbal and BAM, producer credit

Back
Top Bottom