DMX hospitalized in critical condition from overdose

RIP. Never was a HUGE DMX fan. I've always appreciated his music. Flesh of my Flesh, Blood of my Blood, along with It's Dark and Hell is Hot are definitely great and consistent albums, and I almost always enjoy his features on other albums. Money, Cash, **** was probably my favorite song in 98.

Anyway, what I have always appreciated about DMX is that, like Tupac, you could tell that he wasn't just a rapper, but a poet. He doesn't even have to rap for you to appreciate his lyrical talents, which is evident by the acapellas that he would often feature on his albums. He was multifaceted artists, from his diverse rapping ability, and down to acting, he really made the most out of the cards that were dealt to him. It's sad to see him go this way, but hopefully even in death he will continue to teach us valuable lessons about what's most important in life... which is family, something that was clearly important to him. He clearly loved his wife and the entire Ruff Ryder family, and that says a lot about a person's character.

I think this is a very important song that is extremely relevant especially now.

Man, so sad to see another legend gone. It’s dark and hell is hot was the 1st tape I bought with my own money back in 1998.

Bout to hit the gym in a half hour. Only X songs will be played today. Starting with the epic Intro to It's Dark and Hell is Hot
Literally what I did today. Started with IDAHIH and then FOFBOMB and finished with his big singles. I killed the workout, but his music didnt have me hype today. I was sad.

Finishing my tribute tonight. I dvr'd the bball game and just watching DMX movies.

Starting with Romeo Must Die....then Cradle to the Grave....then Belly....and ending on Exit Wounds.

Crazy 21 years ago today I went to see him and the ruff ryders and cash money..
IMG_20210409_214009_995.jpg

Literally what I did today. Started with IDAHIH and then FOFBOMB and finished with his big singles. I killed the workout, but his music didnt have me hype today. I was sad.

Finishing my tribute tonight. I dvr'd the bball game and just watching DMX movies.

Starting with Romeo Must Die....then Cradle to the Grave....then Belly....and ending on Exit Wounds.

You are a die hard X fan.

Respect

Can't forget Never Die Alone

I was fighting back tears today at work in moments when I was alone. I’m heartbroken but reading all of your posts and vids made me feel better.

I’m going to miss DMX but I know he’s in a much better place. RIP to a true legend and genuine good guy.

Back
Top Bottom