Do Gas Station Pills Actually Work?

Me and my college roomate debated ordering pills called "Volume" because it was said to make you ejaculate like 10x more :lol:

datznasty datznasty What's the secret to letting Peter North like shots fly?

No clue. Only tried it a handful of times. But man....you going leave a lasting impression :lol:. Good luck trying to shake a shorty you hit with the rhino d :smh:
I've been in a relationship for 11 years bruh, I'm already locked in.

I already expirement with Maca, Horny Goat, Long Jack, and Yohimbe.

Me and my college roomate debated ordering pills called "Volume" because it was said to make you ejaculate like 10x more :lol:

I've researched this and the key seems to be Zinc, L-Argine, Pygeum/Saw Palmetto, and Lecithin. Let your soldiers charge up for a week. Also yall should look into probiotic Lactobacillus Reuteri.

Do it. Chics love it. Dude listed some things above, HGW, Yohimbe, Tongkat Ali, Tribulus, Dong quai, shilajit, are a few more. Get a general test booster will have a bunch of them in it and also help u with weight lifting and fat loss, energy, general vitality things;, like the Force Factor ones you can get like 2 months free, will have a bunch of substances in them. It increases volume but also motility so tread carefully

Is Rhino the same as the joints that got Ryu from street fighter on the box? I had no idea what them ****s even was till my brother explained it was for sex

s-l1600.jpg

Is Rhino the same as the joints that got Ryu from street fighter on the box? I had no idea what them ****s even was till my brother explained it was for sex

:lol: I once saw one with Chun-Li just blatantly on it, think it was called 'Hard Ten Days" which really sounds like way too much.

on topic tho: I hear they work from a friend, but will obviously have to confirm this myself for science.

:lol: I once saw one with Chun-Li just blatantly on it, think it was called 'Hard Ten Days" which really sounds like way too much.

on topic tho: I hear they work from a friend, but will obviously have to confirm this myself for science.
:rofl:I was so confused, I just remember being in the gas station with my brother
Me: "Look its street fighter"
Brother: "Dont look at that!!!"

Back
Top Bottom