DO NOT BUY FROM EBAY!!!! LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID NIKETALK!!!

If you request a refund you should get a refund or the shoes, but uhhhh yeah, I was size 8.5 in eighth grade.
Why you edit the size on your shoe :lol:

I am just now seeing the OP like 36 hours it was initially posted and my very first thought was “I get why he scrubbed out his name…but why the shoe size?” Son embarrassed by his toddler feet :lol:

They’re saying I have to wait until “estimated delivery date” then make 3 business days pass to get them “eBay” involved. But I’m uhhh it’s suppose to go to an authentication center so if they didn’t get it & they stand behind their protocol then they shoulda refunded my money & not email me this horse **** that makes no sense. Duhh eBay you guys are the “Authenticators”
So basically you broke?

If you add all the clues together, my man's is about 14-15 years old and is pissed he's gotta wait to get the allowance back like we all would be :lol:

I'm just out here guessin

Not trying to be an a-hole but this is spot on. I know this because I was a 14-15 year old NikeTalk user a long time ago who had limited cash flow and I would have thought similarly at that age. Not sure I would have made a post, though :lol:

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

lmaooo

Yea I’m broke with 2 pairs of DS Air Jordan/Nike 2021 release shoes.

Just need this money to keep my Christmas & New Years magical.

Hate when Christmas passes & everything all sad cause errbody broke on new years.:stoneface: >D:smh:

Anyone else here cop 2 pairs of DS Air Jordan’s & Nikes in 2021?:rolleyes Any of you guys spent more than that with Nike.com/SNKRS this year?:nerd:

“I want money in large amounts, my garage full of cars that Bounce, making my way like every day cause every dollar counts” - Tupac Shakur. :pimp:

D116828D-5FD6-4EE9-8622-D1E718D0B31C.jpeg

Last edited:
Yea I’m broke with over 50 pairs of DS Air Jordan/Nike 2021 release shoes.:rofl:

Hate when Christmas passes & everything all sad cause errbody broke on new years.:stoneface: >D:smh:

Anyone else here cop 50+ pairs of DS Air Jordan’s & Nikes in 2021?:rolleyes Any of you guys spent more than 6 grand with Nike.com/SNKRS this year?:nerd:

“I want money in large amounts, my garage full of cars that Bounce, making my way like every day cause every dollar counts” - Tupac Shakur. :pimp:

1638761256271.gif

So this is NT’s newest resident troll?

It’s alright. He’s just being a teenager and going through a phase.

I just ordered 2 pair of dunks for my neices for Christmas. Hopefully eBay doesn't get cute with the authentication. Nobody fakes toddler shoes no need for a hold up despite one pair being over 100 bucks.

I am just now seeing the OP like 36 hours it was initially posted and my very first thought was “I get why he scrubbed out his name…but why the shoe size?” Son embarrassed by his toddler feet :lol:

Yea I’m broke with over 50 pairs of DS Air Jordan/Nike 2021 release shoes.:rofl:

Anyone else here cop 50+ pairs of DS Air Jordan’s & Nikes in 2021?:rolleyes Any of you guys spent more than 6 grand with Nike.com/SNKRS this year?:nerd:

was feeling sorry for you till i saw this

Not trying to be an a-hole but this is spot on. I know this because I was a 14-15 year old NikeTalk user a long time ago who had limited cash flow and I would have thought similarly at that age. Not sure I would have made a post, though :lol:
Naw back in the day we used to always make threads about any and everything. Especially when we thought we were scammed or the seller didn’t ship out an hour after we bought :lol:

Back
Top Bottom