Do not Purchase Sneakers From Air19710617Jordan on ebay,got Documents to proove He sells fakes

I Went to Nike Australia Pty Ltd & provided them with a pair of Nike Air Jordan 7 Olympics which they Tested & examined for me & here are the Results..

Do Not Buy Anything from Air19710617Jordan of !00%Authentic Sneakers (Ebay) Unless you want fakes, To those who have allready purchase of him, Sorry Guys most definitly you own a pair of Counterfeits which resemble Authentics but I can assure you they are not.. Documents below to support my case, He sold Fakes to the wrong person..

One of the most trusted & reliable Jordan sellers on ebay....

These are the 100% authentic Olympic VII retros he sold you...

I think you need to step up your knowledge of Air Jordans before you start running your mouth against one of the best sellers on ebay & a fellow Niketalker.

I agree he looks damn legit. Must of bout a fake with out nowing it and sent it to this guy.

Or in an attempt to get his money back this guy kept the real shoes and sent nike some fakes.

Yeah he definitely sent Nike some fake shoes, because he is 100% legit. Stop with this BS topics.

You Morons, I Can guarantee  that Air19710617Jordan sells fakes, Look at my ebay feedback, Ive never recieved a bad feedback in my life, I can swear on my life Air19710617Jordan sold me Fakes, You dont have a clue what i went through to proove this guy sells fakes, all you people that dont believe are in complete denial because he sold you a pair & u dont want to think that you pair could be fakes, Well i can tell you better check em out immediately..

I had to drive half way across the city, 1 hour & 25 mins to get to the Nike facotry,I have reported him to Counterfeit@nike.com , I am so determined to stop this guy, because he is a criminal who is takeing advantage of innocent buyers & cashing in on Nikes name.. I am so determined, more determined then ever to stop this guy..

Firepower You must be a complete idiot, no offense, I feel sorry for you , You must own alot of fakes you purchased of this guy,

Think Logically for a second, would I go through all this trouble, A legit ebay buyer who has never ever recieved a bad feedback in over 8 years of ebay to proove I was sold a fake pair from this guy, I dont think so, Im a honest guy, check my feedback rating to 5 out of 5 stars for every thing ive ever sold, If I recieved authentics he would have never heard from me again & i would have thanked him greatly, but this was not the case,

I recieved a pair of counterfeit sneakers that i instantly had suspision of being counterfeit, Once I tried them on in the house & took them off, cracks started to appear at the back where number 9 is, I will post photos, At 1st i contacted seller & informed him, but he didn't want nothing to do with it & his reason for the sneakers falling apart was that Nike makes there sneakers enviromentally friendly &  this is bound to happen if the item is from 2004..

I mean come on, Authentic Nike do not fall apart even if there from 2004, All i wanted to do was to return the item for a refund, because I knew I was sold counterfeits,but he did not want to negotiate & mind you was so rude, so i had no option but to take the sneakers to Nike Australia, sure it was a hell of a long drive, but sure worth it, because it released so much stress I had been going through since i purchased the item from him, The item was Tested & Examined, & as i expected were cheap counterfeits..

I dont know about you guys but I know how to tell the difference between Authentics & counterfeits..

I can undertsand how this can be shocking news to those who purchased from him, its most definitly something you dont want to hear,  Everything I have told you is True, I would not set out to destroy some 1z reputation just for the fun of it, To those who have purchased items from him & are a little unsure, feel free to private message me & i will gladly help you out & give you advice on what steps you can take from here..

These Are photos of the Sneakers I recieved from Air19710617Jordan that were prooven to be Counterfeit, They have since been Destroyed at Local Police Station & are no longer in my possession, Due to the fact of Australia Counterfeit Laws..Have documents to support that to..

And to all those who are unsure, I have 1 question why would I go on every Nike forum there is & make memberships which i was never even a member off to expose this guy if he sold me what he claimed to be selling me ?, I dont think so, I would not waste my time warning people if he was legit, this has nothing to do with our case at all, im only doing this to warn people so what happened to me does not happen to you..

No offence taken, thank you for posting those pictures. It makes it a lot clearer as to what has actually happened, unfortunately it seems as if Nike's so called "footwear experts" have given you wrong information. The pair you posted are authentic. The crumbling of those back triangles can happen to shoes from 2004 ...it does not mean they are fake ...it just means they have been stored poorly.
Sorry that this has happened to you, but from what you have described & shown, it seems as if Nike are the ones to blame here for this confusion, not the ebay seller.

on a side not my home boy just recently bougght a pair of jordan frech blue 7 from this guy they where ds he wore them once when he took them off he noticed that the 23 on the back of shoe had cracked

That guy sells authentic shoes. The shoes you have posted are also authentic. The size tag has the production date touching the barcode.

I have bought a few pairs from that guy and he is legit and so are his shoes. You would be amazed how honest the Taiwanese and Hong Kong Sellers are.

I took the pair to 3 different dealers, 1st of all i went to Footlocker where the employee tried to scan the barcode & nothing came up, he said even tho the shoe was not from footlocker it should come up on there database as a 2004 Air Jordan, which it did not, & the manager of 9 years had a look & claimed the sole felt hollow unlike Authentic AJ'z & also noticed many triangular imperfections on the leather,I have documents from Footlocker which I can also provide..

Im sorry but Id rather Trust the Nike Experts who are trained in what they do then a hong kong seller & some of his fans, Nike Don't make mistakes like that, They tested & examined the item & the final word is, a Counterfeit, It did not suprise me at all because I had allready had the Footlocker Manager take a look & give me some documents supporting my case..

What people have to understand is that these Hong Kong counterfeit Sellers can make there sneakers look exactly like the real thing & even feel like the real deal, but when it comes down to it, If closely inspected you can see that the Quality is not there, Sure there are more noticable counterfeits then others, Then theres counterfeits that look exactly like the authentics & are very hard to tell apart..

But when Nike thoroughly Examine & Test the Sneakers & give you documents that the item is a counterfeit, You know 100% that you were sold a pair of Cheap counterfeits for a hard earned $270..

I took a day of work to go to Nike, & I can tell you it took so much pressure of me when I found out that I wasnt just imagineing things, Because I was haveing 1 of the worst weeks of my life, Its 1 of the worst fellings on earth when u recieve the sneakers u wanted for so damn long & they start cracking & falling apart on the 1st day.. so you can understand how much stress I was going through..

Not sure what your ebay score is, but Air19710617Jordan is 3529 with 99.3% of people happy i can also tell you with 100% certainty that these shoes are legit
http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-...****?hash=item518fad672a
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-...****?hash=item414c534d93
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-...var=&hash=item870ac8ca92
http://cgi.ebay.com/25th-...var=&hash=item870ac67102
http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-...****?hash=item518fbe5f37
http://cgi.ebay.com/DS-NI...****?hash=item518fb6c830
http://cgi.ebay.com/DS-AI...****?hash=item518fcdd44a
http://cgi.ebay.com/Air-J...****?hash=item3ef03998ef
http://cgi.ebay.com/DS-Ai...****?hash=item3efc409a3a

I am sorry but you and Australia Nike are wrong!!!! You should of sent the shoes to Oregon I doubt that Nike Sends every shoe to every employee in the company. Id bet money that the guy you took the shoes to has never seen a legit pair of those before. You dont sell 3500 pairs of fake shoes on ebay they would of caught him before now. Something happened. Maybe someone in the shipping company swapped them out. this guy has 600 pairs of shoes on ebay right now id bet he is a local at the shipping company. Or since the guys on here that do legit checks say they are legit i am going to stand by them and not your 7 post you do not know how to spot a fake my friend. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PROVE ME WRONG POST LEGIT CHECKS OF THIS GUYS AIR JORDANS SEE WHAT NIKETALK SAYS. Just be ready to deal with the fact that you had the police destroy a legit pair shoes that you paid over 200 for.

I am sorry man but you are waisting your time no one on this site is going to believe you. A guy with a shoe score of 3500 does not sell fakes.

Originally Posted by raptore

Im sorry but Id rather Trust the Nike Experts who are trained in what they do then a hong kong seller & some of his fans, Nike Don't make mistakes like that, They tested & examined the item & the final word is, a Counterfeit,

All I have to add is, there is a very big difference between "a hong kong counterfeit seller" & a legit Taiwanese seller who has been successfully trading on ebay since 2003.
I am not a fan of this guy, I simply purchased one authentic pair of "black cat" IIIs from him a few years ago.

"Nike don't make mistakes like that" .........
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I can understand you are pissed off that the shoes you received didn't live up to your expectations & that you want your money back. so I won't even bother trying to convince you otherwise.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread ....I'm off to inspect the tag on my Olympic VIIs....

i talked to my friend that bought the frenchie 7s hes 100% postive his are legit just cracked on back cuz old age this 7 post guy is trippen

This guy has no idea what he is talking about, he is just pissed about the cracking on the sneaker.

Update Amber Alert!!!!
So I got a hold of the seller of these shoes, He said he got a email from the guy saying the first time he played basketball the shoes cracked. A few days later he started saying they were fakes, and he was sending them in to nike. He Said to SEND THEM BACK AND HE WOULD SEND THEM TO NIKE, and if they were fake HE WOULD refund 200% of his money. SO why did you not send them back?

Shoes are legit man every 3500 pair. This is crazy STOP PMING ME,,,, YOU GAVE AWAY REAL SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

OMG he is lieing out of his @+@, he said i played basketball, what the hell, he is the biggest bull sh*t artist on this earth, I informed him the item was falling apart & cracked & about my suspisions that the item was fake on the 1st day of purchase, He did not respond only when i lodged a dispute with him, I then asked if i could send them back even for a partial refund, He laughed at me & said to get proof that the item was fake..

U can imagine, I had no option, i tried to be nice to the guy & he spat in my face & told me that i could not do nothing to him as he worked for Nike, I informed Nike of that to, that is why he is under investigation, I had no option but to travel around town trieng to get proof that i was not imagening things, So I went footlocker, they express there concerns & wrote documents saying the item seemed to be fake & the bar code was non traceable which is a sign of fakes also, I was still paranoid & unsure so i went to who else but Nike & once they confirmed the item was fake, I sent a email to the seller & now a change of atitude from him, He wanted to negotiate & wanted me to send the item back with document, I was ordered by paypal to get the item destroyed As counterfeit laws apply, Which I did, I didnt have to come on this forum & warn people, but i did to help people out & stop this horrible seller..

I can understand why a couple people are standing up for this looser, because u all bought shoes of him, The french blues, I got news for ya buddy,tey should not be cracking, I have a pair of chambrays that i bought from footlocker & they show no signs of cracks, Im sorry to say but your friends french blues are fake, & cowboy im sorry man, but all the sneakers u purchased of him are fake, NIKE dont make mistakes, They wouldnt get me to destroy the item if they were not fake, I had to get the local police to destroy them..& good riddese i say

Look what people need to understand is that i didn't have to come on here, I only did this to warn people, I regret the purchase more then ever, I would not deal with this guy even if he offered me a pair of his counterfeit shoes, Some 1 said look at his feedback, thats right, look at his feedback, I realised im not the only 1 complaining of fakes..Im telling you as a favour this guy is bad news, you think he cares about his customers, he couldnt give a sh** about you, he only wants your money..

Man its like some of you were born yesterday, Dont u know its 2010, You should know people can replicate anything these days, Theres counterfeits of everything out there, Good & bad 1,z, ones that look identical to the real thing, even the barcodes, His barcodes dont show up on the footlocker & Nike scanners, which i was informed that they should, & what does that say..

I also have the question, Why does he have Sneakers that havent even been released to public, There is a set date for those sneakers, They dont just sell a few pairs to this guy for his benifit, He has nothing to do with Nike..
I have been informed by NIKE air19710617jordan has nothing to do with them, He is in no way connected to Nike, So get that thru ya thick skull..

& here are a list of other people who complained about his product..

ENJOY !!

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBay...dan&iid=-1&de=off&items=200&interval=0&page=6

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBay...dan&iid=-1&de=off&items=200&interval=0&page=7

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBay...dan&iid=-1&de=off&items=200&interval=0&page=9

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBay...an&iid=-1&de=off&items=200&interval=0&page=15

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBay...an&iid=-1&de=off&items=200&interval=0&page=16

I also have 1 question for cowboy, Are you his lover ?, does he mean so much to you that you have to run to him..

You know whats ridiculous, ive realised everytime some 1 has left a bad feedback for him & complained of the shoes being counterfeit & damaged, he replies by saying " Go to Nike Talk & u see i sell authentic, me no lie"

Now i know exactly why he sends them here, because he has many puppets on this forum who look up to him like hes god, & hes the 1 who created air jordans, when in reality hes only another seller in Asia trying to cash in on Nikes name..

How can you Trust a guy who runs some dodgy store on ebay Over Nike the people who brought u these fantastic shoes, explain that 1 ?

Back
Top Bottom