Do People Not Know What DEADSTOCK Means These Days? VOL Rant Thread

ds/vnds/nds are all subjective terms with varied scales between buyers/sellers

just ask for more detailed pictures, and based your purchase price off of that

that way there's no grey area, the seller maintained his responsibility of documenting the authenticity and quality of the shoe, and the buyer knows exactly what he's paying for

if the seller refuses to provide additional photos, that should be a red flag in terms of his legitimacy

I only ever list as new, used or beat. No matter how many hours or seconds you use a shoe to me used is used

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS . Each V stands for the number of times they wore em haha.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Apparently the only way a shoe can truly be deadstock is if the seller himself pulled it out of the shoe making machine over at Nike...

I bought a shoe, I tried it on but never worn it, the shoe is DS....how much damage can be caused during this process??...OCD at its finest.
People care about if a shoe is tried on because people's definition of "tried on" is arbitrary. There are people who really just try them on and there are those that wear them for an hour and say "only tried on"
Exactly. The concept isn't hard people, don't put the shoe on your foot and its considered Deadstock.
Is a girl a still virgin if a dude only smashed once? This ain't no different... 

Fam that is the most ridiculous comparison EVER made.

Originally Posted by snuks5

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS . Each V stands for the number of times they wore em haha.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

People have a BAD habit of this. Just Be honest instead. I remember seeing a thread in the buy/sell forum....
I usually wouldn't call the person out, but when I pointed it out... Dude got EXTREMELY HOT, and started talking reckless. (Kien)
Homie had the all black foamposites, and in the picture u could clearly see the soles were wet, and he didn't even get all the dirt out of the grooves.
Dude had em advertised as "Deadstock"... when u could see they had been worn. The worst part is that dude had the nerve to RE- factory lace them, like they had never been untied. When I called him out he blew up. After a few replies from other members.. He said "it was a mistake I meant to put VNDS" which was obviously a lie. Who wears shoes factory laced?? Not one person on the planet.

I have to say... Im actually guilty of wearing certian kicks with the factory knot. Im suprised youve never seen anyone do this, its pretty common in the hood.  

I'm from the HOOD homie. I was the one in the hood waiting for concords. NOBODY does this. People either loosen them up and tie them, or they loosen them up and let em hang. The shoes come Rambo laced tightly, so how can u even get it foot in? then in 2 loops wit a knot. ?? If ur wearing ur shoes like this.. UR TRIPPIN.

Back
Top Bottom